The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » DvD vs Book help! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TheNightBringer89
View Profile
Special user
766 Posts

Profile of TheNightBringer89
Hey guys,I've been hearing some grat stuff about smoke and mirrors. I want to get his Dvd but I hear he is going to re release his book? Does anyone know when? Is the book alot better than the dvd? Man I want to get it now Smile . Also is the stuff in his dvd/book good for strolling magic (no table)? Thanks alot guys!
"Dreams are born of imagination, fed upon illusions, and put to death by reality."

It doesn't matter if you're right or wrong,
If you're not like the others then you don't belong.
david_a_whitehead
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
2122 Posts

Profile of david_a_whitehead
1. book is out of print and almost impossible to come by, it will be re-released supposedly in 2004. but then again mr. kaufman said cardshark was supposed to come out in 2003 but never did. he replied to one of my emails saying he didn't know when the new cardshark reprint will be, so don't hold your breath for smoke and mirrors.
2. the book is far better than the dvd. more tricks.
3. in my opinion, it is not good for your definition of "strolling magic". you need a table for most of the effects if not all of them for maximum impact.
4. look around on ebay for a copy of the book but be prepared to pay over $50 for a copy.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » DvD vs Book help! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL