The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Scotch And Soda In Canadian Coins (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dbzkid999
View Profile
Elite user
Canada
407 Posts

Profile of Dbzkid999
Hey guys,

Do you know where I can find Scotch and Soda in Canadian Coins?

Because it looks suspicious when you do Scotch and Soda in American Coins in Canada.
Greenshock
View Profile
Regular user
Vancouver, Canada
149 Posts

Profile of Greenshock
Hey Dbzkid999,
Check out Roy Kuepper's site. He's canadian and makes all kind of canadian gaffed coins. They're excellent quality as well!

Tyler Wilson
James Harrison
View Profile
Special user
Ontario, Canada
762 Posts

Profile of James Harrison
Hey Adam,

I have yet to notice anyone mention to me why I use American coins, but if you require a gaff as such Roy is the man to talk to.

THough if you use a Loonie instead of an american quarter, I'm sure there are presentations you could come up with the coins at hand.
Dbzkid999
View Profile
Elite user
Canada
407 Posts

Profile of Dbzkid999
Can anyone give me his site please?

Thanks.
wayno
View Profile
Veteran user
Canada
323 Posts

Profile of wayno
I carry Roy's product line on my site. I invite you to check it out. Prices are in Canadian.

Sincerly,
Wayne Stevenson
Wayne Stevenson
The SpookClub
http://www.spookclub.com
CardMaker
View Profile
Inner circle
Ludwigsburg/GERMANY
1063 Posts

Profile of CardMaker
CardMaker/Bernd Maucksch
Finest gaffed cards for magicians
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1780 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
I'd recommend you also check out Todd Lassen. His custom-machined gaffs are amazing. http://www.toddlassen.com.
Magix
View Profile
Elite user
432 Posts

Profile of Magix
Peter Marucci's ungimmicked S&S is great. He normally gives it away for the asking. Might be a good solution.
Clarioneer
View Profile
Special user
Ferndown, Dorset, UK
624 Posts

Profile of Clarioneer
He's also Canadian - might be the reason why he finds all these ungimmicked versions - he also has a very simple ungimmicked hopping half... a very generous man... respect...
catch you later

Clarioneer
Close.Up.Dave
View Profile
Inner circle
Behind you!
2956 Posts

Profile of Close.Up.Dave
If you are going to be making the gaff coins custom, ask for them to be mag because it makes the reset A LOT easier and 10x faster without a bang ring.
CardMaker
View Profile
Inner circle
Ludwigsburg/GERMANY
1063 Posts

Profile of CardMaker
A mag S&S never can be given to the spectator, he might notice that the "secret hidden part" is movable. A locking S&S (you need that bang ring) can be handed out - no moving parts. And I can unlock the S&S with the bang ring in my hand.
Do not buy the mag one, unless you never hand the coin out. And be aware of the fact, that mag power will go down after a "while".
CardMaker/Bernd Maucksch
Finest gaffed cards for magicians
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Quote:
On 2004-02-08 20:41, Magix wrote:
Peter Marucci's ungimmicked S&S is great. He normally gives it away for the asking. Might be a good solution.

I have PM'd Adam my ungaffed Scotch and Soda routine which is the one that Peter Marucci based his upon. It was published in the Linking Ring in Pete's column a few years ago.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Scotch And Soda In Canadian Coins (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL