The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Abbotts Bunny Box - Standard size (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

stuartmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Derby England (UK)
240 Posts

Profile of stuartmagic
I am wanting a different type of box to produce my rabbit at the end of the show and am considering this one. The effect I currently use to produce the rabbit is fine but having used it for a few years I am on the look out for a different type.

My question is, for those that have one of these, is the rabbit sitting on a flat floor beforehand and not squashed behind any v shape board - I am sure you know what I mean Smile I like my rabbit to be comfortable before being produced and therefore don't want him to be in any squashed space like they are in some "Balloon pop" production boxes.

I would appreciate it if any owner of this item could tell me also what the dimensions are of the load area please as I would also want to make sure that he would fit into it Smile

Many Thanks,

Stuart.
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8357 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
Atuart...Why not just call Greg Bordner @ Abbott'. (269) 432 3235
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
stuartmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Derby England (UK)
240 Posts

Profile of stuartmagic
Just checking , one last time, if anyone has this item or has used it and can give me any information concerning the size of the load chamber. I have contacted Abbotts magic direct by email but as yet have had no reply. Maybe, because I have not bought off them before ? but alas it doesn't give you any confidence in buying from them.

For an item that costs a fair bit I feel that a bit more info is required concerning, quality and load size before I ,or anyone else, should part with any money. Has anyone had any dealings with Abbotts.

Thank You,

Stuart.
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
Stuart, I am not surprised that Abbott's has not responded to your emails. I had a problem with one of their props and have been waiting for many, many months and have yet to hear from them. I have been an Abbott's customer for a long time, so I don't think that is the reason.

Anyway, Abbott's Elusive Bunny Box comes in 2 sizes. I think the dimensions are listed on their website. It does have the "V".
Mister Mystery
Robin4Kids
View Profile
Veteran user
Lower Alabama
396 Posts

Profile of Robin4Kids
Regan,
Abbott does give overall dimensions, but not the load area dimensions which would let you know what size you would need for your bunny. Having Netherlands makes it easier!

I have shared with Stuart my problems with communicating with Abbott as well. Since their system doesn't let you know if something is in stock, you take a chance of not receiving your order promptly. And then when you try to find out when it will deliver, they ignore your emails.

It seems like an easy fix for concerning customer service flaw, so I hope they will do something soon to make this improvement. If they knew how much business they were losing due to bad customer service, maybe they would fix it.
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
Robin,

I agree. I have really been let down by them a few times. I wish they would improve their customer service but I am not sure they they want to. Or perhaps they don't think they need to.
Mister Mystery
magicgettogether
View Profile
Special user
Michigan
556 Posts

Profile of magicgettogether
Greg@abbottmagic.com is the most common email to use, however Greg does get about 300-500 emails a day and easily gets behind during busy times. If anyone needs help with their order or a tracking number and are not getting the reply they want, try webmaster@magicgettogether.com and I will do my best to answer your question or concern.

Calling Abbott's directly is still the quickest way to get an answer during business hours - 269 432 3235
80 years in the making - Magic Get Together
Visit Abbotts Magic Online - Abbott Magic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Abbotts Bunny Box - Standard size (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL