The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Paul Vigil Magic, Mindreading and Mentalism in NYC Feb 8th (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

XaviorSpade
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York City
124 Posts

Profile of XaviorSpade
Hey everyone in Feb we are having Paul Vigil up to NYC to so a show/ Lecture and a workshop. This doesn't happen very often and even Ben Train is coming down to Lecture as well on the same day. All the information is listed on the link below. Last year we had Dani DaOrtiz and Woody Aragon, This year it's going to be a bigger and better event! Hope you can join us!

http://thedailydeception.com/2014/01/the......n-train/
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
Note: The actual lecture and workshop seem to be scheduled for February 16th. The earlier dates are for performances.
XaviorSpade
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York City
124 Posts

Profile of XaviorSpade
Im sorry I didn't make that clear Im sorry, all the information is on the link. Feb 8th, 9th, and 15th, are the days of the shows at 4pm and 8 pm except for Feb 8th, there is only and 8pm showing that day. On Feb 16 starting at 1030 at we will have two lectures starting with Paul Vigil then after a short break Ben Train will be lecturing. We will then break for dinner and then at 6pm Paul Vigil will start his workshop.
XaviorSpade
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York City
124 Posts

Profile of XaviorSpade
Just added to the line up is my good friend David Corsaro to host some of the shows, we'll both be at magifest but when we get back we'll be running the show. Gonna be a great time!
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
I'm coming up for the lecture and workshop. Might be at the show Saturday evening. Is there a roll call of who's coming?
XaviorSpade
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York City
124 Posts

Profile of XaviorSpade
Seats are still available. if you're on the east coast why miss this chance to see one of the greats of magic. Paul Vigil has been amazing audiences for years. Some of the people in those audiences are people like Penn and Teller, Lance Burton, and Jason Alexander from Sienfeld. For a short 5 show run Paul Vigil from Las Vegas will be lighting up the stage in NYC. He will be bringing his award winning show as well as a chance for magicians to learn from him as well after all the shows are done. Bring your family and friends as this type of even is RARE! Use the link below to find out show times and purchase tickets and ticket packages. Hope to see you there.. You definitely DON'T want to MISS this.

diagonalpalmshift
View Profile
New user
New York, NY USA
73 Posts

Profile of diagonalpalmshift
Hello Team!

I can't wait for this! Going to the show this Saturday and then the lectures and workshops! Yay!

Erdnasally yours,

Ricky Smith
XaviorSpade
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York City
124 Posts

Profile of XaviorSpade
Whether you do magic for hundreds of people or just for yourself, we are all looking for the same thing- powerful magic that’s fun to do. Using material from his critically acclaimed book, downloads, and numerous magazine contributions, Ben Train will help you discover strong magic that’s not just fun to watch, but fun to perform as well!

There’s something in this lecture for everyone, from material you’ll need to practice to tricks so easy you’ll be able to do them before you leave your seat. You’ll learn magic that happens in your audience’s hands, read three people’s minds… instantly and with no sleight of hand, and discover new principles that will give you the tools to create your own powerful routines.

Equally important, Ben will be talking about the theories behind the magic. Not only will you learn how to better connect with people, and create interesting, meaningful routines, but you’ll learn how proper structure can make your magic better and your job easier. So grab your cards, your seat, and get ready- we’re about to go live!
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Hey gang,

I cannot tell you how excited I am to have the chance to share my magic with you all.

My lecture will be a mix of cards, lottery tickets, candies, blindfolds... and more cards. There's something in it for everyone; including material for different venues (platform, sit down, walk around)and different types of performing styles (there's mentalism, gambling, magic... and stranger stuff!).

My goal is to share some POWERFUL magic you WILL USE... and we're going to have fun while doing it.

Bring your friends, your family, heck, even strangers!

And Paul is going to be doing some stuff that you have to see to believe. Do NOT miss out on seeing his incredible show, and certainly don't miss having the opportunity to learn from him.

So contact Xavior today and make it happen!

See you in a few days!
Ben Train
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for upcoming shows, and instagram.com/train.ben for god knows what!
XaviorSpade
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York City
124 Posts

Profile of XaviorSpade
||Special Sunday Promotion||
Buy one ticket to any of the shows today, Sunday Feb 9th and get a second free!

Don't Fear the snow!! Come out and Experience Paul Vigil. This promises to be something you've never experienced! Receive the same price at the door as online. GET OUT THE HOUSE AND SUPPORT LIVE ENTERTAINMENT!!

XaviorSpade
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York City
124 Posts

Profile of XaviorSpade
Only TWO shows left! If you're in the NYC area or planning to take a trip why not come up and see Paul Vigil perform amazing magic? After the last two shows on Saturday Feb 15. Sunday Feb 16, we will open the doors for ONE TIME opportunity and Paul Vigil will be lecturing, TO MAKE IT EVEN SWEETER BEN TRAIN WILL ALSO BE LECTURING!!!! And we have some surprises for the event! As a special offer we will be giving away gifts from our sponsors(limited). After the two lectures are done we will take a short break and Paul Vigil will then take 20 lucky people and go in depth into some of the true work in magic. Including some amazing work from Dai Vernon, Johnny Thompson and others! We have worked extremely hard to put together a great experience for both audience and performer. Please share it with us!

pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
I wanted to thank Xavier, Paul and Ben for a FANTASTIC day full of magic. Paul and Ben both taught everything from self-working routines, to hardcore knucklebusters. The day was also full of jamming and attendees sharing ideas with each other. The only negative I see is that it could have been MUCH better attended. Paul rarely lectures and taught much of his real world act. An opportunity like this should NOT be passed up. I urge everyone to keep track of Xavier and his offerings that are coming up.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Paul Vigil Magic, Mindreading and Mentalism in NYC Feb 8th (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL