The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Grow your own (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
The World’s Top 10 Most Amazing Mushrooms

http://theverybesttop10.com/2013/01/09/m......shrooms/

Wonderful!
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Marlin1894
View Profile
Special user
559 Posts

Profile of Marlin1894
Awesome!
ralphs007
View Profile
Inner circle
1087 Posts

Profile of ralphs007
Quote:
On 2014-01-27 19:28, tommy wrote:
The World’s Top 10 Most Amazing Mushrooms

http://theverybesttop10.com/2013/01/09/m......shrooms/

Wonderful!

Thanks,very interesting.
"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him".
James D. Miles
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
227 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:
On 2014-01-27 19:06, Marlin1894 wrote:

The mushrooms are still growing like gangbusters. The second batch was almost three times as large as the first, and the third batch is almost ready to harvest.

How many crops do you get out of one bag / kit? And how much does a kit cost?

I'd love to try this but I have never seen the kits in these parts. Mind you, I have not been to a garden center in a long time either.
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
Marlin1894
View Profile
Special user
559 Posts

Profile of Marlin1894
So far I've gotten 3 crops (Or flushes as they call them) which has amounted to just over 3-1/2 pounds of mushrooms after they were trimmed and cleaned. I will probably get a few more mushrooms but it looks like the kit is starting to peter out. They say 3-5 flushes is the average. The kit cost 20 dollars.

They are available through the mail but I'm not sure the cost of shipping. Your local garden center may carry them but it's usually a seasonal item.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Grow your own (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL