The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Interesting documentary on psychics (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
Hi guys. This documentary was made by a young Irish documentary maker. He interviewed a medium, a sceptic (magician Paul Zenon) and asked me to create a spooky event at the infamous Hellfire Club in the Dublin mountains. Hope some of you enjoy it. It is worth a watch.
http://youtu.be/6sfCPclo0VM
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Tony - didn't you post this here late last year? I thought there was a big old thread on it already...
I've asked to be banned
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Thanks Tony, I saw it and found it interesting. Classic and eternal discussion between believes.

I would like to see a magician approach to the medium´s work to see his results.

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
Iain, it was posted last year, but the post was removed after a very brief period, because of a legal problem with the documentary. That has now been resolved, and the documentary reissued with a seven second cut. The last post lasted about six hours, so there wasn't a long discussion of it! You were one of the few who saw it. This time I hope it lasts a bit longer.

Amira, I have tried to do a show as a medium would (I have watched a couple of them in action). I framed it as a psychic rather than a medium, but I guess at heart I am an entertainer, and I had ethical concerns about delving too deeply into that world.
TerrorInt
View Profile
Regular user
144 Posts

Profile of TerrorInt
How come you never see a headline like 'Psychic Wins Lottery'? - Jay Leno

Interesting video, TonyB2009.
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
My mistake , I should say " I would to see the magician from the documentary to do a show as a medium"

:)

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Profile of Anthony Jacquin
I thought your section was fantastic Tony. The look on the spectators faces makes clear just how powerful this hypnoseance was for them.

Well done.

Anthony
Anthony Jacquin

Reality is Plastic! The Art of Impromptu Hypnosis
Updated for 2016

Now on Kindle and Audible!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Interesting documentary on psychics (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL