The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Bottom deals, second deals and shuffle work (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jason ladanye
View Profile
Loyal user
254 Posts

Profile of jason ladanye
Billybonkers
View Profile
Loyal user
Diamond Bar L.A
251 Posts

Profile of Billybonkers
Hi Jason.

I love your card work but unfortunately I get the message 'video not available' when I click on the link on my IPhone.
ssibal
View Profile
Veteran user
352 Posts

Profile of ssibal
Very nice work.
JD Draws Things
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of JD Draws Things
Loved the four ace production.

Also enjoyed the "yeah so can I" response
orchid666
View Profile
Special user
u.k
626 Posts

Profile of orchid666
Great stuff Jason. Impressive as always.
Kneill.
Magic-Scott
View Profile
Veteran user
310 Posts

Profile of Magic-Scott
Nicely done Jason. Thanks for sharing....
splice
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1246 Posts

Profile of splice
The small size of your brief is impressive. It's certainly technically demanding and shows a lot of hard work. I've always found that such a small brief nearly inevitably leads to a dead thumb and a somewhat awkward take. I get that it's an impressive demonstration move when you invite people to burn your hands after telling them exactly what you're doing.

Do you relax when you actually use the move for its intended purpose instead of a demonstration? I find a larger brief is perfectly fine in a natural context and allows for a more deceptive take and thumb movement.

You're still dropping cards on top when stacking. Try continuing and finishing the riffle, it really is more deceptive.

Nice video overall. I don't think I'll ever get such a small brief, not that well anyway.
sjbrundage
View Profile
Loyal user
239 Posts

Profile of sjbrundage
Beautiful Work.
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
Excellent...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Bottom deals, second deals and shuffle work (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL