The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Inferno v Bang On v KK (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
I find that it helps if I can figure out how I can combine a few similar items and create something where the sum of the parts is more entertaining than just the parts. That's why, for me, the combination of the above items works well. Even though inferno is very strong, I don't end the routine with it. I start with inferno, then go into rubber bands and matches, then end with Miracle Matchbox. I think it is the stronger ending because they have already seen various things come out of the matchbox and in the end, the box is penetrated (I use a long nail that shouldn't fit in the matchbox that comes out of the matchbox), and in the end, there is a solid hunk of metal in the matchbox.
KJ
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
One more item. In the middle part with the rubber bands and matchstick phase I frequently also do stargazer. I sometimes do stargazer for someone who is a good participant and then do the same effect, but with some animal shape rubber band for someone that is just begging to poke a bit of fun at.
KJ
BaryBazz
View Profile
Loyal user
United Kingdom
213 Posts

Profile of BaryBazz
Hi James,

What a great thread for those that like this type of effect.
I am not a pro but a very keen amateur and have owned and used all the of the methods mentioned. I came to the conclusion that although bang on was great it took up too much pocket space and ditched it, with KK I did not really like the one off principle , I have tried Inferno which is very good but I did not like the final handling which involves two separate moves but others have found it top draw . I have come back to On the Mark which I believe to be the best by a long way if you are not using a wallet in other effects. If you are then I would try Inferno and see how you get on, at the price its sold at its well worth a go which is why I bought it.

Hope this helps.

Barry
cytoplasm
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of cytoplasm
Is there a way to Eq****** e to the 4 Queens from a full deck like with Heirloom Redux where the procedure remains consistent throughout. If so could someone please point me in the right direction of where I can learn this?
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4275 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
On Apr 17, 2018, cytoplasm wrote:
Is there a way to Eq****** e to the 4 Queens from a full deck like with Heirloom Redux where the procedure remains consistent throughout. If so could someone please point me in the right direction of where I can learn this?

There's a force taught in Fraser Parker's Second Coming called King's Card Force which will serve your need without eq******. It's actually an amazing force which is propless and feels like it doesn't have any process involved.
cytoplasm
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of cytoplasm
Brilliant than you so much for your reply, I will be sure to check it out : )
cho7
View Profile
New user
France
66 Posts

Profile of cho7
I own KK, Bang on, and On the Mark.

Bang On is clearly the less practical to use on a daily basis. Too much stuff to carry on, and I don't like the cards nor the envelope.

While I like the idea of KK, my favorite is clearly On the mark. Always ready in my wallet, it's my favorite "impromptu" trick, because even during summer days, my wallet is always next to me.

The wallet looks more natural to me (thickness), even with my regular credit cards and bills, and so on.

But it worth noting that because of the method used by the trick, it is almost impossible to do it to the same person twice in a row, or even two spectators from the same crowd in a row.

I used to say that I always carry my favorite card with me, and I asked my spectator for a small experimentation "which may not work". Of course it always works. If someone ask me for the same trick again, I usually answer "well, it's not a trick, it's mentalism, and obviously you now know what my favorite card is, so it doesn't make any sense anymore".
cytoplasm
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of cytoplasm
More and more I'm being drawn towards getting On the Mark. The thing is I've got a stealth assassin wallet as my everyday wallet and it's loaded for Heirloom Emilys Revenge (a modified) 'Redux' version which still uses the letters. The thing is as great a trick as it is its one of those, 'right time and right place' tricks. My presentation takes nearly 10 mins and its a really nice story but its not always possible to perform as often as I'd like so I'm thinking that On the Mark may be worth getting so I can still basically perform the same concept of trick but without the lengthy story for a 'quick effect'. It'll mean becoming a two wallet guy though!
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4275 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
I would like to make an earlier correction. I had misremembered the force. It’s actuallg O and it’s in False Messiah. I had added additional scripting to it recently so that I get not only the Queen but also get the exact suit I need.
How
View Profile
Regular user
NJ
103 Posts

Profile of How
No comparison as Bang On is any named card. Not to big on the play on words.
chriscongreave
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of chriscongreave
I picked up I.D by Steve Cook and Alakazam recently, gets absolutely brilliant reactions, one wallet. Recommended.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Inferno v Bang On v KK (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL