The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Blackpool releases for 2014 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Robert Sixx
View Profile
Special user
853 Posts

Profile of Robert Sixx
Quote:
On , Martin.Lester wrote:
Quote:
On 2014-02-22 16:16, lunatik wrote:
What's the newest creation from Promystic??

With Respect to Craig this should not be spoken about on a public forum !

Why? Craig has some good stuff out there, I've been happy with some of it and not so happy with some of it. However, since he offers products to the community -- there is no difference in discussing his newest product or anyone else's release here. As long as there is no exposure, it shouldn't be an issue.

Robert
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Certain items aren't discussed. This us one of them. That's in respect to the creators wishes. So now I will shut my yap.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Daniel Meadows
View Profile
Veteran user
Manchester, UK
392 Posts

Profile of Daniel Meadows
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who came and said hello to me on the MagicWorld stand. It was a long weekend but great to meet so many cool people in the Dealer hall (and later in the Ruskin!)
Cerberus Wallet, Equilibrium, Counterfeit, Deadly Marked Deck, Infamous, Instinct
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Maybe next year or 2016ish.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Blackpool releases for 2014 (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL