The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » 8 Effects and a Sleight by Michael Kociolek (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tomcards
View Profile
Veteran user
San Francisco
395 Posts

Profile of tomcards
REVIEW: 8 Effects and a Sleight

http://forums.geniimagazine.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=43951

Tom Frame
tenchu
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1120 Posts

Profile of tenchu
Thanks, Tom, for your detailed review of the ebook. I'm glad you like it.

Best,
Mike
hcs
View Profile
Special user
Germany, Magdeburg
508 Posts

Profile of hcs
I love Mr. Kocioleks clever thinking and writing. I recommend his newest ebook "8 Effects and a Sleight" for every serious card magician.
Excellent quality of illustrated 62 pages for only 15 bucks.
Give it a try!
boinko
View Profile
Elite user
Illinois
427 Posts

Profile of boinko
Nice! Congrats, Mike.
Bob G
View Profile
Inner circle
2831 Posts

Profile of Bob G
Hi folks,

A Café member recommended this book because I'm interested in learning some oil and water tricks. The review that Tom wrote in Genii and linked us to in this thread was quite positive, and the description of the O&W trick sounds really fun. My only hesitation is that the review says that a critical detail was missing from that trick, and he suggested that Mike rewrite to include that detail.

So... I was wondering, Mike, whether you've had a chance to do that. If so, I'm certainly interested.

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards,

Bob
Bob G
View Profile
Inner circle
2831 Posts

Profile of Bob G
P. S. Mike, I just figured out that you were the person who recommended your book to me! Smile I'm still interested, assuming that you've added the detail that Tom mentioned.

Bob
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » 8 Effects and a Sleight by Michael Kociolek (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL