The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Debut of the Losander's Floating Table (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RussoMagic.com
View Profile
Loyal user
242 Posts

Profile of RussoMagic.com
After close to a year of owning it, I finally performed the effect as a third to last effect, my last stage show a few weeks ago in a mall. I performed just a small standard routine to get use to it at first, but did add in the 'grab the box' at the top - scary point sometimes, cause I had the table fall in first few times of practice, cracking the base of the table. I fixed with wood glue and adding 4 piece of wood at the bottom for extra strength. After adding some extra stronger magnets, (in box & base) it has rest my nerves about the effect.

Next time, I will invite someone on the stage, uncover the table as it's floating and whip away the cloth at the end. I'm going to make up another silk to cover perhaps, mine just seems a bit heavy and oversized for the effect. Plus, I didn't care for the color/design and pom poms.

But all and all, very satisfied with the effect & investment. I watched the DVD of the show last night and it looked like MAGIC. Following all the Losander's tips on the DVD, moving the table before anything else moved. I had a member of the audience, actually think that there was some fan underneath the tablecloth or something- hence the reason, I'm going to add the take away the table cloth next time.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Debut of the Losander's Floating Table (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL