The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Crush by Nefesch (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
kazpet
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of kazpet
I think he must have brought this out as a follow up to Hug, because when you HUG to much you do CRUSH!
Lar
View Profile
Veteran user
New Port Richey, FL
318 Posts

Profile of Lar
With HUG you might excuse him for having a lapse in judgement. It happens, learn from it and strive to do better next time.

Nefesch hasn't done that. CRUSH looks appallingly bad on so many levels its laughable. I feel somewhat embarrassed for him to be honest.

He's has never struck me as a cynical or opportunist type of character whose main focus is to make oodles of money by releasing crap effects.

Yes, he may come across as being a little bit bonkers, eccentric and slightly misguided. However, he clearly loves what he does and I have no doubt that he truly believes that HUG and CRUSH are brilliant effects and that he is immensely proud of them.

I think Brett said it best when he made mention of the 'Emperor's New Clothes' fable. This seems like a perfect example of that.

To Nefesh:

I'd suggest two things that you may wish to consider doing...

1. Immediately remove CRUSH from sale. It's embarrassingly bad, it diminishes your reputation as a creator and makes you an object of ridicule.
2. Associate with people who will honestly tell you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear.

Regards,
Lar.
MovieMan
View Profile
Special user
569 Posts

Profile of MovieMan
Quote:
On , Lar wrote:
With HUG you might excuse him for having a lapse in judgement. It happens, learn from it and strive to do better next time.

Nefesch hasn't done that. CRUSH looks appallingly bad on so many levels its laughable. I feel somewhat embarrassed for him to be honest.

He's has never struck me as a cynical or opportunist type of character whose main focus is to make oodles of money by releasing crap effects.

Yes, he may come across as being a little bit bonkers, eccentric and slightly misguided. However, he clearly loves what he does and I have no doubt that he truly believes that HUG and CRUSH are brilliant effects and that he is immensely proud of them.

I think Brett said it best when he made mention of the 'Emperor's New Clothes' fable. This seems like a perfect example of that.

To Nefesh:

I'd suggest two things that you may wish to consider doing...

1. Immediately remove CRUSH from sale. It's embarrassingly bad, it diminishes your reputation as a creator and makes you an object of ridicule.
2. Associate with people who will honestly tell you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear.

Regards,
Lar.

^ This.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Crush by Nefesch (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL