The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Clean thru/ Clear through On Reel Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
This is going to be in the next issue of Reel Magic On DVD and also on the site if youre an On Demand subscriber.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Along with several other Chevrie effects.....
Barry Gitelson
View Profile
Special user
Kona Hawaii
973 Posts

Profile of Barry Gitelson
I learned it as an extra on a dvd I bought years ago.
"Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God." Author: Leo Buscaglia
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Its a killer effect and available for just $5 along with other chevrie effects next week on demand or in a few weeks on dvd,,,,

aloha
Barry Gitelson
View Profile
Special user
Kona Hawaii
973 Posts

Profile of Barry Gitelson
A steal for $5.
"Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God." Author: Leo Buscaglia
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
We're also Have an exclusive Curtis Kam effect, "Tiny Plunger" with coins Smile KILLER KILLER>.....$5
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Fo all of those with the other thread on this product....its also available on reel magic and you get 37 issues of reel magic too...and garret tthomas ring thing and A coin course form Kainoa harbottle and ...ah never mind Smile
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Check out this Curtis Kam effect
http://youtu.be/lqTUqjHI6sw
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Heres the trailer for Clean Thru/Clear Thru

http://youtu.be/OYKHSYFB2Vg
Powermagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1437 Posts

Profile of Powermagic
Bummer.
I bought Clean Thru/Clear Thru and was about to show my 9 year old nephew who is not allowed to watch TV more than once a week and limited on line time.
I started to fold the bill for the penetration as he was folding his, and he jumped in saying "I know this one!" He told me he saw it on line.
Turns out what he was was one of a few exposures of Mayne's Ghost Bills.

It did not matter what the rest was. I left the bill only folded once so he could not see anything but he saw the #$%d and then but then put his bill right where it would go if doing ghost bills.
Now I never saw Ghost bills so later I watched the video we pulled up on my phone and sure enough, while he could not PERFORM it he did indeed know how the illusion was created.

Dang Internet. I don't know why people say an effect is so great but then expose it. I don't know what goes through their head as it ruins the fun since there is no guarantee they will spend any time beyond the secret.
What a waste of money for me if just folding a bill lengthwise can trigger a 9 year old to know the effect before it is performed.
I had not learned Clear Thru yet so I could not distract him. I lost my power thanks to Youtube exposers.
I did show Clean Thru as I assumed there had to be some difference (remember I never saw Ghost bills prior to this) and at first I thought maybe he had a question as if it was the same but then he just shrugged his shoulders as he was not impressed.
CSArscott
View Profile
Regular user
139 Posts

Profile of CSArscott
This was what prompted me to subscribe, ReelMagic haas lots of good things for low monthly cost.
Chris
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Wait till you see what we do next....Smile
Spicoli
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of Spicoli
Can't wait Kozmo - love what your doing with Reel Magic!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Clean thru/ Clear through On Reel Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL