The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Getting Testimonials (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ThatHypGuy
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of ThatHypGuy
Hey friends, I've been working Resorts now for over 10 years during the summers here in Canada, and I've found a great way to gather testimonials, promote my show, and dispell "myths" of hypnosis (as well as drive traffic to my BOR table). Enjoy!

Prior to show time, I place a 1/4 sheet of paper (I've been using lime Green..I got a whole whack to get rid of) on each table.
On one side, it has "10 Myths of Hypnosis Debunked" printed.
On the other side says "I'm glad you enjoyed the show! I always love to hear comments from fans. Please feel free to leave some comments, and I'll be sure to read them! Just drop it off at the Sales table at the back on your way out. Oh, while you wait, why not "Like" us on Facebook!" and a few lines to fill in comments.
Then theres links to my Faebook page, website, phone number, etc.

That's it! I usually get a few good comments, some skit ideas, and the occasional Doodle (WTH?!)
Cheap, and easy!
Have fun with it, and don't forget to leave them pens..cause they'll forget those!!
Good luck!
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
Good idea.
MagicKingdom10
View Profile
Veteran user
316 Posts

Profile of MagicKingdom10
I agree, testimonials and recommendations from your audience are 100% to your benefit so why leave it to chance? It is best to do the work yourself by making it as easy as possible for them to give them to you Smile
I Love You God Smile
Mr. F
View Profile
Loyal user
Kentucky
247 Posts

Profile of Mr. F
I'm quickly finding out how important testimonials can be. Thanks for this advice.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Getting Testimonials (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL