The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Unusual parties (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2477 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
Quote:
On Mar 11, 2014, arthur stead wrote:
A magician friend of mine told me he's scheduled to perform an evening show for a group of nudists in June. Then he just got a booking for a Methodists Church that same afternoon!

P.S. He can remain dressed for the nudist show.

Your friend will quickly discover that a room full of naked people is the LEAST erotic thing imaginable. Clothes cover a multitude of flaws!
See the BALLYCAST Sideshow Blog & Podcast

There is no "way to peace." Peace is the way.
iwillfoolu
View Profile
Special user
Upstate NY, USA
746 Posts

Profile of iwillfoolu
Did a show once halfway up a ski mountain at a lodge. Yes, you read that right. I had to take my equipment up on the ski lift. Since I ski, I skied back down...slowly. To top it off there were kids throwing snowballs at the windows for half the show. Fun times.

Joey D
Magician and Balloon Twister
New York Magicians
Magician New York
Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4571 Posts

Profile of Payne
Quote:
On Mar 11, 2014, rossmacrae wrote:
Your friend will quickly discover that a room full of naked people is the LEAST erotic thing imaginable. Clothes cover a multitude of flaws!

The rule of thumb at these sort of events is that the people you really want to see naked never are while the people who shhould never appear in piublic naked always are.

Remember, you can't unsee something
"America's Foremost Satirical Magician" -- Jeff McBride.
0pus
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1739 Posts

Profile of 0pus
Quote:
A magician friend of mine told me he's scheduled to perform an evening show for a group of nudists in June. Then he just got a booking for a Methodists Church that same afternoon!

Probably for the Methodists too.
dearwiseone
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
1143 Posts

Profile of dearwiseone
Joey D,
I did an event like that too. They took me and my gear up on a snow machine, I performed for a few hours in a little cabin, halfway up the mountain at Jackson Hole Ski Resort. Then, they took me back down.
I didn't have kids throwing snow balls at the windows, it was just a very wealthy family who wanted entertainment for their son, who had recently become interested in magic.
arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
When I played soccer, I hit
1777 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
Quote:
On Mar 12, 2014, 0pus wrote:
Quote:

Probably for the Methodists too.

LOL, Opus!
Arthur Stead
royalty-free music and interactive routines
www.arthurstead.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Unusual parties (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL