The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Jaehoon Lim One Hand release dove bag (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jasanchez
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of jasanchez
HI guys,

If you get a chance check out my friend's Jaehoon Lim dove bag, In my opinion is the best dove bag in the market, I have gone thru all of the one's out in the market an I can just say after 10 years I have found the best one. I feel honored and thankful to jaehoon lim cause I was the first magician to get his dove bags, I got them a few weeks ago an Ill I can say is their amazing. He just release them today for everyone. you can get them here.

http://jaehoonlim.com/j.h.-one-hand-release-dove-bag.html
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Without going into exposure here, I'd be curious to know what makes his bag better than some others already out there. Not saying they are not, just curious. The ones I have always used work great and have never been a problem but I'm always looking for something different.
Where the magic begins
jasanchez
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of jasanchez
I know this is nothing new, but one thing its nice that it already comes cover with silk so the bag looks like a like a silk, and the release mechanism its new to me I haven't seen another bag like this.
latentimage
View Profile
Elite user
No More Room In Hell..
438 Posts

Profile of latentimage
I'll have to check these out. Still haven't found anything better than Gen Grants even after all these years.
"Come to the edge," he said, They Said "We Are Afraid," "Come to the edge," he said, They Came, He Pushed Them...And They Flew. -Apollinaire

"If there be a skeptical star, I was born under it. Yet I have lived all my days in complete astonishment." -W. MacNeile Dixon
jasanchez
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of jasanchez
Hi Allen,

I use to use General grant, but this ones are better, I like the release mechanism much better, Ill ask jaehoon Lim if can post a picture but I need his permission first.
knmagic
View Profile
Elite user
436 Posts

Profile of knmagic
How is it comparing with Dan Birch one hand release bag?
Scott Penrose
View Profile
Regular user
London, England
190 Posts

Profile of Scott Penrose
Have just ordered one of these holders....

Will report back in due course.

regards

Scott
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8357 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
Is this a BAG, or a HOLDER???

I used a "basic" dove BAG (Senor Torino--Kardyro) for 25 years on the road. After the first half season, when the zipper jammed, I used it without the zipper. After that, I had my BAGS made WITHOUT A ZIPPER. It speeded up the handling!

Dove HOLDERS are NOT BAGS!

I think we have some confusion with terminology here!
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Dick, the bag versus holder terminology has been confusing for as long as I can remember. In this case they are talking about a holder but since jaehoon is calling it a bag, it is being referenced as such. I'm sure there are others but as far as I can remember, Gen Grant is the only one that keeps a distinction by calling his holder a release. They are called one hand dove releases.

Like you, I have always called mine holders. A dove bag is just that, a bag.
Where the magic begins
Scott Penrose
View Profile
Regular user
London, England
190 Posts

Profile of Scott Penrose
Just arrived. Will be sticking with the Shimada one handed system.

Regards

Scott
sperris
View Profile
Special user
http://www.Anti-Conjuror.com
881 Posts

Profile of sperris
Andy Amyx

General Grant or

Shimada

done.
DANSPERRY.COM
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Jaehoon Lim One Hand release dove bag (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL