The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Is Bill Cushman around? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

George Hunter
View Profile
Inner circle
2015 Posts

Profile of George Hunter
Normally, Bill Cushman ("Dr. Bill") is a regular, often marvelous, contributor on these threads. However, I have not noticed any postings from him in a month or more. Several days ago, I sent him a PM but received no response; he has always responded before.

So I am asking the community if anyone knows whether he is okay. I recall he was hospitalized for awhile a year or two ago, so I am "lifting him up."

Please share anything you know that can be shared.

George
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2508 Posts

Profile of Waters
I emailed him a received a response. Hopefully he will join us again here at the Café.

With Regards,

Sean
George Hunter
View Profile
Inner circle
2015 Posts

Profile of George Hunter
Folks, I returned from a trip (to the East Coast Mind Jam) and discovered a message from Bill Cushman. He has some health difficulties, but his absence on the Café is more attributable to a temporary loss of internet service. So he will be back with us, I am sure, and I apologize for raising concerns that turn our to have been unwarranted.

George
mindhunter
View Profile
Inner circle
Upstate NY
2280 Posts

Profile of mindhunter
Yes, I like Bill....

I wish him well with the health, and look forward to his return.

Bryn
Bryn D. Reynolds, Author of:
"The Safwan Papers" & "The LOGAR Scrolls" Mentalism ebooks - PM any interest.
My artwork: https://darkmountainarts.com
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2876 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Thanks guys, all the good thoughts are truly appreciated. Been a bit rough around the edges on several fronts for the last few weeks so seeing this thread and getting your PMS and emails has also been quite nice. For anyone I may have not gotten back to, my apologies and feel free to write again.
mindhunter
View Profile
Inner circle
Upstate NY
2280 Posts

Profile of mindhunter
Hey, Bill....

Great to hear from you......

Bryn
Bryn D. Reynolds, Author of:
"The Safwan Papers" & "The LOGAR Scrolls" Mentalism ebooks - PM any interest.
My artwork: https://darkmountainarts.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Is Bill Cushman around? (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL