The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » 2 books for psychic readers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

seadog93
View Profile
Inner circle
3200 Posts

Profile of seadog93
Are you ready to take your psychic/intuitive readings to a whole entire completely new level!?

Can you handle the real work of the professional reader?

(How are those for Dan Kennedy style headlines? Smile )

Seriously though; if you do, or are interested in doing, readings check this out:
http://www.mevproshop.com/roses-on-a-sta......lus.html

A while ago I offered abbreviated versions of these systems to the Café for free. Recently Loren Tindall contacted me about releasing them and, as a huge Mevproshop fan OF COURSE I said yes, but I had to make sure everything was worthwhile. I re-wrote and expanded both descriptions and included everything needed to make them work.

"Roses on a stage" is a full intuitive system that will allow you to do legit and powerful readings for anyone, anytime anywhere. Anyone from one to as many as you can handle. I also include a full description of successfully framing this (or any) system to engage the client(s) and make it powerfully meaningful an successful.

"Yes/No+" lets you take a simple yes/no divination system and expand it to a full reading system, going deep into your clients situation, and even offering spiritual solutions (magick) to their situation. There is a complete introduction to folk magick, the psychology of yes/no questions (why most yes/no questions are, in fact, the wrong question an how to answer them the right way) as well as an appendix on how to invoke and commune with spirits.

Mediumship has come up lately and both systems can be used very successfully by the medium, either alone or in conjunction with the excellent works of Voodini and Jerome Finley. They can also, obviously, be used by anyone with a sincere interest in metaphysically themed mentalism, with or withou spirits.

Check out what Richard Webster thought of "Roses on a stage:"
"I thoroughly enjoyed your book, and am sure plenty of people will want it. A week ago I worked at a spiritualist church, and wish I'd read your book before then. ...The right person could build an entire career on this information! What you've created is brilliant, and I can imagine just how strongly it must play. Congratulations on your excellent ideas, and for writing everything up so clearly."
"Love is the magician who pulls man out of his own hat" - Ben Hecht

"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing'. Between the two, my life flows." -Nisargadatta Maharaj

Seadog=C-Dawg=C.ou.rtn.ey Kol.b
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
Anyone have this? Reviews?
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
Do you have a trailer video?
seadog93
View Profile
Inner circle
3200 Posts

Profile of seadog93
I'll be interested to see if any Café member reviews are posted.
I've had good reviews from Richard Webster, Millard Longman, Loren Tindall and Jerome Finley so far.

I don't have a trailer video for the books. I'm not against the idea, it seems like it could be a lot of fun, but I'm not sure how well any video I made would represent the books. It seems that it would either need to be me talking to someone (readings) or some cool audio-video effects and titles.

"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing'. Between the two, my life flows." -Nisargadatta Maharaj

seadog93
View Profile
Inner circle
3200 Posts

Profile of seadog93
Out of curiosity, if a trailer was to be made; why would you want to see on it?

Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
I did not realize that they were yours.

Tony
seadog93
View Profile
Inner circle
3200 Posts

Profile of seadog93
Yeah. Hopefully there is nothing odd or disingenuous about the name change; I just didn't want it coming up if people google my name (Dayton is my middle name).

Unfortunately when I started posting on the Café I actually signed a lot of my posts, trying to be polite (seemed like a good idea at the time) an now you get the Café if you google my name and a few other qualifiers. Oops.

seadog93
View Profile
Inner circle
3200 Posts

Profile of seadog93
If anyone is interested, I'd be happy to send two review copies out to people who are already readers, of any sort, and willing to review this from a place of experience.
PM me.

lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
I just finished to read the pdf let me tell you that here you are in front of a real treat.
First Rose on a Stage, is a very elegant easy to do, impromptu e "no props" reading system. Even if you do the reading without anything visible, it is in the same time very visual as you will create a very strong moment with the spectator on stage, plus you can create a "major effect" in the beginning involving all the audience...this is beautiful.
Is a GREAT tool to add to a propless Q&A Act and for any kind of reading.
The other book cover different system of divination using the Yes/No answer, but using a multitude of layears that makes the system a lot more powerful and fun.
Also in the book, you will find a lot of information about spells,magik baths,mojo bags and more. A very interesting book.
For sure these are works that should be in the library of the serious reader.
Luca Volpe
seadog93
View Profile
Inner circle
3200 Posts

Profile of seadog93
Thanks so much man, I'm very glad that you enjoyed them!

B. Morrison
View Profile
Regular user
109 Posts

Profile of B. Morrison
Quote:
On Mar 28, 2014, seadog93 wrote:
I've had good reviews from Richard Webster, Millard Longman, Loren Tindall and Jerome Finley so far.

Who? Smile

Nice work, C-Dawg, on two valuable resources for the mystery entertainer. This is good, practical material that I'll be using.

Now, please stop selling it. Smile

(Huh... two Smile in one post. You'll have to excuse me while I go dust my My Little Pony collection.)
seadog93
View Profile
Inner circle
3200 Posts

Profile of seadog93
Thanks! Smile

Hey, I'm a fan of smiley faces and emoticons,
...and My Little Pony (I read the comic book to my daughters and it's very fun!).

Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
I'll happily go on record and say I agree with Millard Longman, Richard Webster and Luca Volpe on this one!

This is some really excellent work. I had seen early drafts of "Yes/No" and thought it was brilliant back then. Upon receiving the latest updated version from MevPro I was thrilled to see it expanded upon, cleaned up and added to in some very valuable ways. The intro to folk magic alone is worth it and many of the techniques our humble author teaches have since been adapted and become a permanent part of my traditional Zulu bone readings, African shamanism and tribal mediumship (communing with the ancestors). It's a wonderful contribution, simple, straight forward and incredibly helpful. I highly recommend it.

Now..."Roses on a Stage" is a proper MASTERPIECE and Courtney should be thrilled with his offering - I know I am, and I know several of my close friends and peers who are just as excited about it and grateful to now have access to it. This is something extraordinarily special and right up my alley. Speaking personally, this reading system and experience it provides is one of those rare pieces and bits of business that will quickly become invaluable to me and will earn its rightful place in my permanent repertoire.

"Roses" provides one with an instant reading system, self-contained, ready to go and accessible anytime, anywhere and really packs a punch. It's very flexible in execution and can be used in any situation ranging from one-to-one readings, couples' readings, small group readings and psychic home parties, parlor work and even full blown stage events and large gallery readings/Q&A exhibitions.

It's funny how synchronistic things in my life have been lately and "Roses" comes at a perfect time. I've been discussing my latest work with and approach to flower readings amongst select friends, peers and teachers a lot lately and I've been holding weekly gallery events and a Candlelight Spiritualist Service combined with flower readings at a private location here in Boise and got my first opportunity to include "Roses on a Stage" yesterday for our congregation (twice). Being quite familiar with this sort of material, thinking and approach already (I liken it to Millard's breathtaking "Crossing Over" mental/emotional/propless/REAL/internal séance or Enrique Enriquez' classic piece "The Invisible Gemstone") "Roses on a Stage" both played flawlessly and felt natural to me as the guide, reader and facilitator as well as to those gathered with me from beginning to end.

What I didn't expect, at least to the degree in which I received it in turn, was the incredible response everyone had to the whole experience and how much wonderful, immediately useful, practical, insightful, poetic and useable information was received, revealed and happily shared instantly as a result of this approach, process and application. It really is phenomenal and again, there are a million different ways I can utilize something like this and though I played it fairly straight and strictly "by the book" yesterday, I've already started serious work on several unique variations that I'll be testing and putting through the paces in my field trials and private practice starting immediately. If you're looking for a tremendous approach to readings, propless or not, if you're seeking a strong, beautiful, inwardly visual and outwardly effective method for connecting with others at a very deep level, splashing some color, variety and texture across the velvet expanse of their inner space, this is definitely for you.

As Luca points out, "Roses" is another tool which radically helps to solve the problems involved with a mass-reading experience and everyone gets something incredibly special and practically meaningful to them personally as a result of what CK has provided us here. On top of this, my own work, trials and experimentation, some recent work on flower readings I got from Docc Hilford and all the great material released over the last few years by Neal Scryer (and especially the rose-oriented powerhouse material from his new "Strictly Scryer" book!), revising the Candlelight Service to center around flowers and their colors instead of candles or in combination and tandem with them as I'm now doing (candle magic and flower spells for attraction/creation/manifestation, spiritual cleansing, clearing and purification, divination, traditional folk baths and more) and this is yet another piece that caused me to break my own rules and adopt another performer's signature material, which, in this case, is more than worth it and would be idiotic for me to pass up...it's so good, truly.

I'm really happy for you, seadog93! Kudos and congratulations to you in advance...both of these books should be a welcome addition to many a professional mind reader's program and skill set, a trusted "go to" event and process for private readers and Q&A aficionados, as a deluxe tool for rapid relaxation and guided visualization to be used by hypnotists, hypnotherapists, energy workers, psychic mediums, spiritual healers and shamanic practitioners around the globe and that's to name just a few!).

This has been a great last few years for mentalism, especially when it comes to what I've taken under wing permanently and claimed as my own...it started with Enrique's pivotal work with the "Invisible" series, came around to Bill Cushman's "Jumping Pulse", evolved to include Scott Grossberg's "The Vitruvian Square", crossed the threshold completely with Millard's "Crossing Over", continued to include all of the new and beautiful Scryer material and offerings, Dave and Iain's "TPR", Aaron Alexander's "Bridge" and now CK's "Roses on a Stage." I can't remember ever taking up so much new material in such a short time, but then again, never before in the history of this artform has there been so much incredible talent, groundbreaking work and world-class offerings being made available to us as it is right now.

These are great days for mentalism and mind readers everywhere. Thanks again Courtney for making this available. I love it and I'm using it...that's the highest praise I can possibly give ANYTHING.

To those rare "forever pieces",
JF.
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
seadog93
View Profile
Inner circle
3200 Posts

Profile of seadog93
Jerome,

I read your review last night and honestly did not how to respond; I'm touched, honored and excited that you enjoyed it so much; your work has always inspired me and it really means a lot to me to read this.

-CK

seadog93
View Profile
Inner circle
3200 Posts

Profile of seadog93
...more reviews in the "mentally speaking" review section. Smile

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » 2 books for psychic readers (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL