The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » FAILURE AND PRACTICE (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Gbhunter77
View Profile
Veteran user
379 Posts

Profile of Gbhunter77
Uit did wonders to lift my spirits!
My youtube channel check it out its magic.
im not great but getting better.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMvQIycva0rFOIdArln7lEg
wizardry
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of wizardry
Hi Gb,
Well I know what it is like to have bad anxiety, I used to take the meds for depression/anxiety until I read the side effects....anxiety, depression and worse!! I know what you mean when you say they dull your senses. What helped me was meditation/breathing exercises, and magnesium supplements, make sure you are not overdoing caffeine and soft drinks. Anyway Im not a doctor and this is a magic forum!

You have been told you are good and the manager of the shop wouldn't send customers over to you if you were not good, so well done for entertaining those customers...here comes the but..if you keep putting yourself down no amount of practice will give you the confidence you need.
Be careful what words you use and think, like not good enough or nearly killed me or disabled, as I have heard lately that words are like spells, and your subconscious will just remember you saying "Im not good enough, its going to kill me and I am disabled", just trying to convey the power of subconscious thoughts Smile
Maybe you could find someone qualified in Hypnotherapy to reduce the anxiety, that may interest you to find out more about mentalism etc.
Ok I am going now, Didn't mean to lecture you, just giving my tuppence worth
Gbhunter77
View Profile
Veteran user
379 Posts

Profile of Gbhunter77
Thank you. Hypnosis was a bad idea as I resisted every suggestion. However once I can get going and get good feedback from the person Im performig for I seem to just get into it and forget about my nerves. Its just very difficult to get over that initial hill. But if I fail I take it really hard and personally.
My youtube channel check it out its magic.
im not great but getting better.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMvQIycva0rFOIdArln7lEg
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » FAILURE AND PRACTICE (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL