The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The tricks are on me! » » In the Hands CMH for nursing home? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TyTheMagician
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of TyTheMagician
Hello all. Do any of you have experience doing the ending to Crazy Man's Handcuffs in a nursing home? I think the ending is great, especially since it involves the spectators, but have any of you had problems with the residents being able to hold the rubber bands on their index fingers? It seems to me like that could be hard for the elderly, since it does actually take a fair bit of strength, and I certainly don't want to embarrass anyone. What are your thoughts?

Ty
Ed_Millis
View Profile
Inner circle
Yuma, AZ
2292 Posts

Profile of Ed_Millis
You'll have to think of strength, flexibility, pain sensitivity, shaking, the ability to hold their hand in one position, latex sensitivity ... to name a few. You might have better luck getting them to hold one end only of the band.

Ed
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The tricks are on me! » » In the Hands CMH for nursing home? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL