The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The April 2014 entrée: Phil Cass » » Welcome to the Magic Café Phil! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
As founder and manager it gives me great pleasure to welcome the one and only Phil Cass as our very special GUEST OF HONOR for April 2014.

Thanks for taking the time to be here and share Phil. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Phil Cass
View Profile
V.I.P.
Sydney, Australia
34 Posts

Profile of Phil Cass
Thanks Steve. It is my pleasure!
I’m always willing to contribute & share... so I hope I can do that this week in The Magic Café.

To have the phone still ring after 30 years in showbiz is a sincere blessing. Overall I must have been doing something right.
I'll consider retiring from this wonderful & richly rewarding journey only if the phone stops ringing.

Guess I'm one of the lucky ones who make a living out of doing something they love to do.
Actually, it’s my belief that all entertainers work for free... it’s the travel & the bumping in & out that we're paid for!
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5930 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
Hey Phil my friend! Been a long time since that table at a Vegas magic convention show. Great to have you here! Say hi to Philippa!
Phil Cass
View Profile
V.I.P.
Sydney, Australia
34 Posts

Profile of Phil Cass
Hey Tom, thanks! Yeah, it was in 1995 from memory. Didn't we also meet up in Sacramento in 1997/8?
Philippa and I have been working together for 27 years... can you believe it?! Partners now for 18 years!
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5930 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
Yes, I can believe it. You two really area team!

The Convention at the Capitol! One year you shocked and horrified some, and the next year you came to lecture and expose the shock as tricks. That was priceless!

Such a man of controversy.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The April 2014 entrée: Phil Cass » » Welcome to the Magic Café Phil! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL