The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Mickey Silver/The Human Slot Machine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

canaday
View Profile
Special user
Florida
742 Posts

Profile of canaday
Fianlly had a chance to watch Mickey perform his Human slot Machine routine at an S.A.M. auciton in Boston on Friday. I can only say, you have to see it in person to believe it.I heard about it from the guys who attended the LVMI . I must admit I was somewhat of a skeptic. I have never seen anything like it in my entire life. With his sleeves up and hands empty, he actually pulled a total of 30 silver dollars out of his MOUTH,EARS and FREAKIN EYES, letting each and every coin drop to the floor. What was even more amazing, he did it all in about 7 sec.

Jim
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Jim,

You are SO lucky to be near Boston...that's one I would have LOVED to see! Thanks for the link! That's a "favorite", now!

Doug
mystre71
View Profile
Inner circle
martinsburg west virginia
1693 Posts

Profile of mystre71
Great site Mickey!!!

Joe
Walk around coin box work check it out here https://www.magicalmystries.com/products
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5445 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
I have not had the privilege to see Mickey in person – YET! I have seen his work on videotape and believe his elusive retention vanish to be the best move I’ve seen in coin work. I rank it up there with Dan Sylvester’s inertia pass! It is that good. Mickey has invented one great move that has a million applications!

Enjoyed the Site!
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Mickey Silver/The Human Slot Machine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL