The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Glass iPhone (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

oggyeggnog
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of oggyeggnog
I have a friend who said that he saw some magician do this trick where he took a borrowed iPhone, and turned it into glass. Google didn't come up with any thing. does anyone know anything about this???
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
The Wizard , The Legend 162,885,947,3659,
1695 Posts

Profile of Legendary Wizard
Quote:
On Apr 30, 2014, oggyeggnog wrote:
I have a friend who said that he saw some magician do this trick where he took a borrowed iPhone, and turned it into glass. Google didn't come up with any thing. does anyone know anything about this???

Hello , nice to meet you . From what I think it is Iclear by Shin Lim ? Go google Iclear by Shin Lim . Just my opinion though . Hope that helps .

Thank you .
" Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one " ...

- Albert Einstein
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Since the anonymous OP posted his question as his first post on the day he signed up for the Café and he hasn't posted since, do you think it's possible that he's not even a magician, but just someone whose curious about how an effect is done?

Would you give the same information to just anyone who approached you on the street and asked where he could buy a certain magic trick?

This is what some of us mean when we refer to the trivialization of magic.

(And you didn't even get a "Thank You" for telling him the exact name of the trick so that he could use Google to satisfy his curiosity.)
Nottingham Magician
View Profile
New user
Nottingham
46 Posts

Profile of Nottingham Magician
Hiya does anybody which kind of black spray paint, gloss, silk or matt would be best for this please?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Glass iPhone (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL