The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Billets - size and where (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jonace
View Profile
Regular user
130 Posts

Profile of Jonace
Do You buy billetts or do you cut them out? Where do You buy the right size if You buy them? New in working with billets. Tried some effective using post-it but them stick (shocking)

:)
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Downstairs in inner thoughts please...
I've asked to be banned
Michael Zarek
View Profile
Special user
Sweden
923 Posts

Profile of Michael Zarek
No sure if we need to go downstairs to talk about card stock.
Reader discretion is advised.
MatthewSims
View Profile
Special user
778 Posts

Profile of MatthewSims
I think the reason Iain said that is because of the fact of what we refer to as these cards can easily be googled, upon which several bits of material and information would come up.
Michael Zarek
View Profile
Special user
Sweden
923 Posts

Profile of Michael Zarek
No normal person would ever think about google'ing something like that, at least before you mentioned it.
Thought for future, let's just call them card stock or something
Reader discretion is advised.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I only suggested downstairs, because as with most conversations - they can leak off topic a little, and before we know it, we are discussing something or mentioning something that is not for google's eyes...and gives a bit too much away...

safety first, really...and its no big deal to ask down there is it? (and thank you for doing so already)...
I've asked to be banned
Craig Logan
View Profile
Special user
Michigan
541 Posts

Profile of Craig Logan
Safety first is sage advise for power tools and for mentalism!
"A wizard is not to be made in a day." -Professor Hoffmann (Modern Magic)
MrThomas
View Profile
Regular user
Magdeburg
120 Posts

Profile of MrThomas
And what about those who do not have enough posts to go downstairs?
Especialy the question, where to get things like envelopes and right sized cardboard is of interest to whom are new to mentalism and just don't know where to bye these things.
Some knowledge is essential in the beginning and what equipment to use numbers among that imo.
Please, do not get me wrong. Care has to be taken in an open board like this, but also disciplin and attention to not go off-topic.
From everyone who is posting and not only here but in any thread of course.

hans
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Its just a question of waiting, contributing and hitting the 50 post mark, that's all...
I've asked to be banned
Woodfield
View Profile
Special user
758 Posts

Profile of Woodfield
Play with different sizes and thickness. Everybody's hand size is different. You can always have pads made up to your requirements. If you do that, by the time you reach 50 posts you will already have your answers.
Good luck!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Billets - size and where (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL