The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Wow, took a year off and see what I missed... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

CardTrix
View Profile
New user
Springfield, IL
52 Posts

Profile of CardTrix
I took a break from magic for about a year, my wife and I have another new son, so took some adjustments and prioritizing. I was really into coin magic. Always carried around 4 half dollars. Always looking for silver dollars. Can't find my half's now. Wife mustve spent them.

I feel like I'm right back at the beginning again!! It's either use it or lose it. It's all coming back quicker than before, but I have a lot of ground to cover...been showing my oldest boy some magic and he's really enjoying it.

Since he's not too much into card magic...what has been the talk of the town in Coin Magic?

I left off with a lot of Sankey material and Michael Rubinstein, and I have dug out my Bobo's coin magic.

I know it probably can't be answered, but what has been big this past year?
Dave Schutt
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of Dave Schutt
Check out Reed McClintock he has put out quite a few coin magic videos, "Coin Ovations", "Coin Patriot", and his Knuckle Busters series.

Most of David Roth's Video's are available on DVD now.

Troy Hooser "Total DesTROYers" is also very good.

Curtis Kam has a DVD out and many many more. If you don't have any magic on DVD you're going to love the intant access and flexibility it gives you. I'll never buy another VHS again if I don't have to!!

BTW my North Carolina License Plate is "CardTrix"

Hope this gives you somewhere to start! Welcome Back!!
Smile
Dave Schutt
Charlotte, NC
KirkG
View Profile
Inner circle
1391 Posts

Profile of KirkG
Just read through the Café and see. Pay attention to the Coinvention and Mickey Silver threads.

Welcome back into the fold.

Kirk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Wow, took a year off and see what I missed... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL