The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Electric Man Act (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

aukt
View Profile
Special user
763 Posts

Profile of aukt
Sorry if this is the wrong place, but penny is my natural home so I thougt I might start my trail here.

I've become interested in the electric man style acts - lighting flourescent tubes, causing static electricity etc. I've got a huge amount of experience in mentalism, on and off screen, and on and off stage, but this world of the 'electric man' act is entirely new to me.

Just wanted to check and see if it's been written up, or explored by anyone. Or to see if it's something that anyone around today has made a study of.

Would appreciate any advice or info you might have, including moving this thread to an appropriate place if I've located it incorrectly.
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Move this downstairs so we can talk a little freer. You can mount it for a few bucks. You can light a Zippo lighter with your figertip if you know the secret...lots of fun stuff.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
aukt
View Profile
Special user
763 Posts

Profile of aukt
Thank you for the suggestion tom. I've started a new thread in inner thoughts on the link below, but if you don't mind I'll leave this thread here for a little bit, just as a heads up/signpost for those who aren't downstairs as often.

I'd really appreciate any feedback on this inner thoughts thread...

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=82
deanpickles
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of deanpickles
Gah -- interested in this topic. What is this "downstairs" that you speak of? (And, getting a "no messages found", wondering if it's one of the elusive 100+ post boards that I can't get into yet?). Thanks!
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3498 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
It's merely 50 posts, but yes indeed, it's one of *those* sub forums
My Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

Direct from me (PW: cassidy)

On Penguin Magic
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
I can't find any mention of this topic down below, but I am excited about a new electric "toy" I have been working on as a basis for a pseudo-scientific mental act involving spectators linked together in a chain of electric current and pulsing with messages from beyond, etc. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07J5D8FX3/ref=dp_cerb_3
Al Desmond
View Profile
Inner circle
Secret Mountain Lair in Conifer, Co
1511 Posts

Profile of Al Desmond
The "Believe it or not" sideshow forum would have people that could help you ...

https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......23&33203
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
I've come up with a variety of mental and magic uses for the "toy" so it will be in an e-Book for The Wizards' Journal #39 soon, under the name of "Electro-Cardio-Gram." This is fun!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Electric Man Act (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL