The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » SHINKOH'S TWISTING ARM ILLUSION DVD - Meir Yedid Magic (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5203 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
Any opinions/reviews about this dvd and the effect?

http://www.mymagic.com/yedid.htm

"Performed by David Copperfield on the "Tonight Show" with Jay Leno, Harry Anderson on the "Tonight Show" with Johnny Carson, David Blaine on "Street Magic" and by Meir Yedid to win the 1988 S.A.M. Close-Up Magic Competition.

This is an impromptu routine, which is easy to do and uses absolutely no props. The magician asks a spectator to copy his actions. Both place their hands palm down on the table and begin turning them in a clockwise direction. The spectator turns his hand part way, while the magician turns his hand in a full circle! One and a half times!

This routine must be seen to be believed. On many occasions people have been so shocked that they actually screamed."
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4884 Posts

Profile of gdw
Can't comment on the dvd, but the effect is VERY strong. There have been a good number of touches and convincers developed over the years as well, but I have no idea how many, if any, are taught in the video.

Some take it out of the realm of impromptu, but to great gruesome effect, like the twisted flesh bit. I believe Blaine used this (the twisted flesh) at least once in one of his street performances, but I don't believe it was really showcased in the shot, but the spectator certainly saw it.
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » SHINKOH'S TWISTING ARM ILLUSION DVD - Meir Yedid Magic (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL