The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Do you have a favorite ungimmicked coin bend? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4674 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Well, yes it is indeed a gray area. The coin IS altered, but the trick involves a switch using sleight of hand. If the coin was copper and the trick done the same way, you wouldn't be asking if it was a gaff. However, if the coin had a secret hinge like a folding coin , and you could show a bend that way, that would be using a gaff. I think we would all be in agreement on this. So the question on whether a pre-bent coin used in a switch is a gaff is indeed a gray area.
S.E.M. (The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth) is a sun and moon routine unlike any other. Limited to 100 sets, here is the promo:
https://youtu.be/aFuAWCNEuOI?si=ZdDUNV8lUPWvtOcL
$325 ppd USA (Shipping extra outside of USA). If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
CarpetShark
View Profile
Special user
576 Posts

Profile of CarpetShark
Quote:
On May 22, 2014, Harris wrote:
I like to use it at times after a coins across to a spectators hand.

Stock line...you held onto it to tight.

Anyone have a different line?

Harris, wouldn't the spec feel the bent coin ?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Do you have a favorite ungimmicked coin bend? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL