The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » New Star Wars Film (Walk on role opportunity) (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
Link Discussed in the video clip.

A non-computer graphics generated creature makes an appearance.
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5777 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Wish I could be in Star Wars.
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
Carmina Burana-"O Fortuna"
This is a song of war! A song that would play as a general
gathers his legions for an all out battle against the enemy.
NO MERCY! I look forward to Star Wars VII.
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
mvmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Has written
1322 Posts

Profile of mvmagic
I am REALLY hopeful that Abrams can turn things around and make a film that captures the spirit of the original films. That (very cool) alien looks really promising. And the original trio on board...this certainly does have the potential to be great. The prequel trilogy sucked so much on most parts that they should sell it right next to vacuum cleaners...
Sent from my Typewriter
wulfiesmith
View Profile
Inner circle
Beverley, UK
1339 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith
Failed my last audition.

my big chance for stardom ...
"what's that in the road a head?"

cut!
"what's that in the road ahead, you idiot!"

just kidding, really looking forward to the next SW
Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
Harrison Ford was seriously hurt on the set today.

"We were notified here at work over the intercom
and were told to go home to be with our families."

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/12/showbiz/ha......pt=hp_t2
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
227 Posts

Profile of balducci
Http://arts.nationalpost.com/2014/06/12/......ospital/

Actor Harrison Ford was injured on the set of Star Wars: Episode VII Millennium Falcon on Thursday afternoon, when the door of the Milennium Falcon fell on him, crushing his ankle. The actor was airlifted to a hospital in England.

“Harrison Ford sustained an ankle injury during filming today on the set of Star Wars: Episode VII,” a statement from Star Wars studio Disney said, according to The Hollywood Reporter. “He was taken to a local hospital and is receiving care. Shooting will continue as planned while he recuperates.”

The U.K. Mirror claims that Thames Valley Police were called to Pinewood Studios, where the film is shooting, in response to reports “reports of a 71-year-old man being injured by a garage door.”

Ford is thought to have suffered a fractured ankle, which could delay production on the film. The U.K. Health And Safety Executive has reportedly launched an investigation into the incident.

---

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-ne......-3682600

Harrison Ford was airlifted to hospital today after being crushed while filming Star Wars.

The actor, 71, slumped to the floor after being crushed by the hydraulic door of his legendary Star Wars spaceship, a source revealed.

Daredevil Ford was last night ­recovering in hospital with a suspected broken ankle.

As he was being treated movie bosses began ­hurriedly rescheduling shoots to take into account what could be a long absence for the veteran star.

The source said: “Harrison was hit by the door and looked in a bad way and was clutching his chest when he was on the stretcher.

“He is one of Hollywood’s biggest stars and no chances were being taken so he got into a helicopter and was taken away in a lot of pain. His foot was damaged too.

“The cast and crew were sent home for the day, even though it was 5pm and the beginning of a night shoot. Harrison’s injury and what happened is going to mean changes to the schedule and problems and issues that need to be solved.
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » New Star Wars Film (Walk on role opportunity) (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL