The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » The Veil has lifted! (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4186 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
Good Afternoon Everyone!

It's been a little while since I last came to the café. I've been working hard on a few different projects, and trying to raise 3 tiny little monsters/lunatics. My home is like a mix of both fraternity house and asylum. Smile

I just wanted to pop on here to write a quick note about some of my recent experiences.

A few nights ago for the first time in my professional career I performed a full scale hypnosis show.

The source material for my program was 100% Jerome Finley's Thought Veil.

While I was skeptical out of the gate about whether or not the techniques given in the book would work, I was pleasantly surprised when the material hit, and hit HARD.

I have been doing a full psychic entertainment program for the better part of 10 years -- but I must say that NEVER have the reactions garnered from my work in PE been quite as positive as the reactions garnered from the hypnosis program.

I am not suggesting that hypnosis is better or more entertaining than PE ( As that of course is not true ), but the audience seemed to respond in such a positive, jovial, and astonished manner. It was truly breath taking for me as an entertainer.

I tried flying without a net ( first hypnosis show - trial by fire ), and I am thrilled that I did.

Be well aware fellow entertainers and posters -- there is room in the hypnosis world for well trained masters of the mind. Smile

Big shout out and thanks to Jerome Finley for the wonderful book that is Thought Veil, and for instilling in me the confidence necessary to control the minds of fully grown adult people!

It was a wild ride -- just wanted to share a bit of my journey!

J
xxx
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Great sales pitch.

Why do you write "smile"?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4186 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
No sales pitch. And no idea why my iPad changed emoticons to the word smile...
xxx
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
Well done Jay.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » The Veil has lifted! (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL