The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Did you hear about ITCO? looks promising! (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

zivi
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of zivi
Hello Magicians friends

I would love to hear what you think about ITCO.
Its the latest thing of Cobra-magic, and I already witnessed their magic simply works and it supe reliable.

There are two options in the product link:
http://www.cobramagic.com/ITCO-Mentalism-effect.html

And I can't seem to decide which one will fit my new scary show for teenagers. Probably the cards, though the Digitl Part has huge potential as well.

This looks promising. What do you think?

Zivi Kivi, Israel
zivkivi.co.il/polyester.html
mentalran
View Profile
Regular user
119 Posts

Profile of mentalran
Amazing product! yaniv showd it to me in personal and boy!! so many applications that I can think of! cant wait to start working with this gem

Ran
yanivlevy
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of yanivlevy
The most important thing. there is no antenna so it's mean there is no radiation.

The possibilities are endless because it's vibrate itself and it can transmit the vibrate to receiver ( like a thomper )
also, you can use card and geometric parts or very small sensors.

Yaniv Levy
Cobra Magic Technologies - Electronic devices for magicians.

www.CobraMagic.com
bhappie
View Profile
Regular user
B. Happie Entertainment, LLC
123 Posts

Profile of bhappie
I have seen many of Yaniv's products and like what he does. Look at all his stuff! Itco is not the only amazing thing he makes.
I think he has a $50 rebate offer going on...
http://www.cobramagic.com/Cash-Back.html
gidy
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of gidy
Hi;

I am familiar with ALL Cobra Magic products and own five of them. As a mentalist those products are a major part in my show and the reactions are worth every cent. Very reliable products and great and prompt service for any question or need. I highly recommend ITCO and this wonderful company Cobra Magic.

Gidini - Mentalist.
mickym
View Profile
Loyal user
236 Posts

Profile of mickym
To my opinion ITCO can be used for routines much better than those demonstrated. I would use it, for instance, for routines where the performer guess children items, such as the colorful geometric shapes shown on the third video ("Itco explanation"). With a good imagination and a creative mind one can develop endless of sophisticated ideas.
The product itself looks so promising and so surprising that it seems that real miracles can be performed with it.
nirshow
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of nirshow
I saw this product, Yaniv show it was amaizing!!!! it works fantastic, I consider to buy one.
yanivlevy
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of yanivlevy
Hi,
We going to film new videos,
I like to hear your thought and ideas about the ITCO.

http://www.cobramagic.com/ITCO-Mentalism-effect.html

Yaniv
Cobra Magic Technologies - Electronic devices for magicians.

www.CobraMagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Did you hear about ITCO? looks promising! (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL