The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Mark Mason's Isolation Wallet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Anyone familiar with this? How's the quality of the wallet, can it be used in the back pocket, can it hold credit acrds ( be used as an every day wallet ) etc.

Thanks!

Chris
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
afknight
View Profile
Elite user
499 Posts

Profile of afknight
The wallet is made well and is a secretary style wallet. It's a nice leather wallet with gold metal thingys on the corners of the wallets. I guess you could use it in your back pocket although I haven't tried it. There are three credit card slots on the left side at the top and a windowed compartment on the left side at the bottom which could hold a drivers license. This is also the place where the spectator's card is found. There is a compartment behind the slots on the left side in which bills or other items could be placed. There is also another slot on the right side which can hold currency, envelopes, business cards or things like that.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Afknight, thanks for the great description. That really helps!!

Chris
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Paul
View Profile
Inner circle
A good lecturer at your service!
4409 Posts

Profile of Paul
If you want one I can let you have one cheap!

Paul.
afknight
View Profile
Elite user
499 Posts

Profile of afknight
Quote:
On 2004-01-17 01:46, MagicChris wrote:
Afknight, thanks for the great description. That really helps!!

Chris

You're welcome Chris!
calexa
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1635 Posts

Profile of calexa
I have found some comments on the web regarding this wallet. Very often I read: it´s nice, but there are better wallets out there.

Ok here is my question: I know that there is almost always better stuff out there. But HOW IS THIS WALLET? Can somebody recommend this wallet? Has somebody used it in his or her performances?

Thanks, Magixx
Optimists have more fun.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Mark Mason's Isolation Wallet (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL