The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Bullet Catch alternatives (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ckelley
View Profile
Regular user
Nashville, TN
110 Posts

Profile of ckelley
Good Afternoon- I am in need for some sort of bullet catch alternative. I am doing a small routine show at an event that can not allow guns yet we are wanting to incorporate some sort of thrill trick with two people as this routine goes. I have seen a paintball catch as well as heard of a dart catch. I was unable to find the Dart Catch
by Lever, Derek if anyone knows where that may be found to purhcase. ALso any other ideas would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks
AllAboutMagic
View Profile
Veteran user
California
333 Posts

Profile of AllAboutMagic
Shattered by Scott Alexander is a great one!
ckelley
View Profile
Regular user
Nashville, TN
110 Posts

Profile of ckelley
Thanks- But I am actually looking for something involving a bullet catch scanario rather than with the stabbing under cups/bags.
Sam Sandler
View Profile
Inner circle
2487 Posts

Profile of Sam Sandler
Are you allowed to use a dart gun or bb gun?

my routine involves shooting a 1.5 inch steel tipped bolt from a high powered dart gun.

very dramatic and plays well.
sam sandler- America's only full-time DEAF Illusionist
http://www.samsandler.com
http://www.deafinitelymagic.com
ckelley
View Profile
Regular user
Nashville, TN
110 Posts

Profile of ckelley
Sam - yes I can use that . Where can I find out and/or see a demonstration of your routine . I'm very interested .
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
I do the "flag catch" using a "BANG gun" where the BANG flag is caught in my mouth. Does that count? Also, since I have few teeth left, I like to do an "M&M" catch from a pop gun, and spit out a mouthful of fake teeth plus the correct color M&M onto a plate.
AllAboutMagic
View Profile
Veteran user
California
333 Posts

Profile of AllAboutMagic
I'm sorry, I only mentioned shattered because I mistook your post as not being able to use any type of gun.
voodoo
View Profile
Regular user
Indonesia
163 Posts

Profile of voodoo
In my country, guns are not allowed for any use in any circumstances, but I love this bullet catch so much. So I replace it with nail gun, it kind of risky and thrill too regarding the real danger
"When Illusions Become Reality"
www.demianaditya.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Bullet Catch alternatives (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL