The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New Jeff Prace Trick (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Bràth
3640 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
I think I know what you're getting at.

The best deal in magic Smile
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Merc Man
View Profile
Inner circle
NUNEATON, Warwickshire
2536 Posts

Profile of Merc Man
Quote:
On Jul 11, 2014, Incognito wrote:
I see two potential problems with this trick.

1. If no one has a bic lighter, you can't perform it. (and smokers are literally, a dying breed)
2. On the other hand, if more than one person in the group happens to have a Bic lighter, they're liable (even likely) to check out the Bic logo situation on their lighter and they will discover things aren't as you said.

In response to point 1, and as a smoker, it may have passed your notice that 100% of non-smokers also die.

In response to point 2, to be honest, BIC lighters in the UK are extremely rare nowadays. Apart from cheap and nasty lighters from China (that p*ss their fuel for fun and last a day) the most popular disposable lighters are Clipper. I haven't seen a standard-sized BIC lighter on sale for years.
Barry Allen

Over 14 years have passed - and still missing Abra Magazine arriving every Saturday morning.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
So this is now available via ON Demand at @ Reel Magic......ANd it comes with the gimmick...$5 a month...
BlackZ
View Profile
Veteran user
316 Posts

Profile of BlackZ
Lol
DTJK
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of DTJK
So you have to order reel magic to get this?
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Yes
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New Jeff Prace Trick (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL