The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Water & Ice (The Ice Volcano Trick) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ricklaxmagic
View Profile
Special user
West Bloomfield, Michigan
690 Posts

Profile of ricklaxmagic
Hey, Café! Here it is:

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4498

Been waiting to share this for over a year. When I showed the first phase to a big-name magician, he wanted it for TV, but I'd already committed to creating for Penguin at that point. Anyway, if you don't have any idea what's going on, you'll be pretty amazed to learn. And if you DO know what's making this happen (the main secret of the trick), you'll be pleased to know I've come up with new ways to 1) use the gimmick, 2) new properties of the gimmick, and 3) new ways to hide the gimmick (in plain sight).

Perfect trick to do at the BBQ, on the street, in the middle of nowhere...

Effect is pretty simple: You combine a cup of regular ice (you show it from top to bottom, allow spectator to taste), and a normal bottle of water (again, spectator can taste), and then the ice forms together and rises up as an Ice Volcano. And then you melt it down in your hands...and turn it into a burst of cold snow.

that's all. Smile
lil_magic
View Profile
Loyal user
249 Posts

Profile of lil_magic
So what if they want to taste the snow? Is that safe to eat? After tasting the water and ice you might get that one person or child that wants to taste it
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Is there a refill of some type we have to purchase? please.
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
If its what I think it is, you wouldn't want anyone to eat the snow but as I don't have it (yet) I could be wrong.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
ricklaxmagic
View Profile
Special user
West Bloomfield, Michigan
690 Posts

Profile of ricklaxmagic
Hey Gang!

1) I have a feeling this thread will be deleted, as there's a longer W&A thread on the Café now....

2) lil_magic: The snow won't harm somebody if they taste a little bit. Smile But, yeah, it doesn't taste great, so I don't imagine anyone would want to eat much!

3) Fire Starter: Yes, we are currently negotiating the best-possible refill deal for you. Stay tuned.

4) George: You are right.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Water & Ice (The Ice Volcano Trick) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL