The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Amazing Finger Ring routine!!! (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Actually, in my opinion Yu Hojin is to slow, he slow all the through, thus his steals suffer greatly. There is times for slow and times for quick movements in every manipulation act. It has to have highs and lows.

I was not picking on Asian culture, just that they are currently the most active in manipulations. They are doing it, and marketing their skills on learning DVDs. I am very excited about the Asian talent and the things they are creating. They just need to listen to their coaches and not zoom through their material.

It is not good when you ask someone what did they like most about an act, and all they can say is he did something with a ring, or some cards. That does not make them memorable, and stand out.
inhumaninferno
View Profile
Elite user
452 Posts

Profile of inhumaninferno
Right on, Bill! Acts need peaks and valleys, tension and release. Thank you for your spot on comments.
Invisticone
View Profile
Regular user
132 Posts

Profile of Invisticone
Part of this is from "Lock, Stock and Riot"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Amazing Finger Ring routine!!! (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL