The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » 2 Minutes to Review Aaron Fisher's Panic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

goatears
View Profile
Veteran user
400 Posts

Profile of goatears
Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BsstU1M5cY

Panic is a very cool diminishing deck. In the basic handling the deck is held in the hand the 4 kings are placed in the magician's pocket and magically and very visually the deck switches places with the kings.

I like Aaron Fisher and I think that his thoughts on theory and the nitty gritty parts of card magic is very helpful to the beginner as well as the professional. He has a little bit of a sing song tone when he explains magic, I don’t know if it is deliberate but it can seem like he’s a bit patronizing. If you can look past this his magic is worth looking into.

With my purchase I go a set of gimmicks in the mail with instructions to download the method. On the down you learn how to perform this effect in a variety of situations. He goes over how to open with it, close with it, get into it during a set, how to ditch the gimmicks how to work it out of one pocket how to perform it in a close up or parlor setting and what kind of magic to perform before hand. All of this was very helpful and as the download played almost all of my questions were answered regarding different situations.

On the download, along with panic, you learn a simple version of Dr. Daley’s deception which works well with Panic if you like to routine the two together.

The gaffs are mandolin backed but the way they are made Aaron suggests a way to hide that if you are using a bicycle deck. I could imagine that you could use other back designs such as Tally Ho’s as well, although I’ve never tried. The gimmicks should last a while but care must be taken to get a long life out of them. If you follow Aaron’s performance advice they will spend a lot of time in your pocket and they could easily be damaged. The other thing is that there is a small angle consideration. Aaron shows how to minimize the risk of being caught but you should be aware of it before buying.

I feel like this was very worth the price for the gimmicks and instruction.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » 2 Minutes to Review Aaron Fisher's Panic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL