The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » RIP MAGIC COLLECTOR TERRY Harris (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

donsmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
258 Posts

Profile of donsmagic
I just learned that my friend and fellow magic collector Terry Harris passed away yesterday morning. Terry will be missed.
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Indeed. I'm sorry for the loss of your friend donsmagic.

I didn't know Terry, but I purchased a couple of items from his site, and I enjoyed the energy and care he put into collecting and his love of magic that we all share. I looked forward to seeing his emails reminding me to visit his website, and I did, each and everytime, just to see what new wonders he had to offer, or share insights on.

R.I.P. T.H.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Indeed sad news. I purchased once from Terry's site, but often checked it as a great reference source.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
ChasVH
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of ChasVH
I also purchased once from terry's site and I too check it occasionally to see what's new on it just in case I run across something I have to have. Nice guy.....Very sad.

Charlie
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » RIP MAGIC COLLECTOR TERRY Harris (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL