The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » I have seen the future of gaming, and it is very dark. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
If you are familiar with the game Silent Hill you may or may not know that Guillermo del Toro, one of horror films' talented directors, and Hideo Kojima, the creator of Metal Gear Solid, are teaming up for the next release of this seminal piece of gaming history. My son, who is far more in touch with the current state of gaming than I am, showed me this YouTube video of the "teaser" that this team put out to promote the game. First of all, it is an interactive download for the PS4. So, what you are seeing is one person's version of the experience. Second, what you are seeing is one person's version of the experience.

My redundancy is intended as what you are about to see is one person's experience. If you have a PS4 and download the preview, you will experience the experience in an entirely different way. This may be the future of promoting gaming, and maybe film, or entertainment in general. This is some very cool stuff... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrL8ybvDSkA
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » I have seen the future of gaming, and it is very dark. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL