The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Cloth by Steve valentine review? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The wizard kid
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of The wizard kid
Hi all, I recently found the Steve valentine CLOTH DVD and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the product, and I was wondering if you had any advice on the product, good, bad, I think it looks great, but I'm VERRY choosy about products, as I've got some expensive ones in the past and they've turned out to be lame, and nothing like they were advertised, and I couldn't find much information on the product.
All advice helps, thanks
Oliver Ross
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1724 Posts

Profile of Oliver Ross
Hi Wizard Kid,

and welcome to the Café ! Smile

I guess it would be difficult to give a review of the product right now, since it's only out for sale since a few weeks. So a little bit too short for someone to go through it in depth giving a decent review.

I think you might have to wait a little bit. On the other hand, Steve Valentine is professional and well known magician, so I think you can trust him blindfolded. Please don't forget aswell, that in the past reviews didn't exist, neither videos, so people bought things just after having seen them presented to them or from a catalogue.

I think there is a video out on the internet of Steve Valentine's new effect. Have a look.

Oliver.
The wizard kid
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Thanks Oliver
I've seen the promo and it looked pretty good, as for trust, he's a magician...( hahaha) 😋 but yeah, I liked the look of it, as I am performing with silks and cards,
plink
View Profile
Special user
661 Posts

Profile of plink
Might get a response sooner if you ask about "Cloth" in the table hoppers or card workers forums.
The wizard kid
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Ok, thanks plink
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Cloth by Steve valentine review? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL