The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Variation of Stealth Pen. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
2060 Posts

Profile of Rob Johnston
I thought I would ask some of you guys what you think about my idea. I don't use the stealth pen at all, but I have developed a routine that might make it worth it.

It is called The Pen is Mightier than the Sword.

I begin by pulling out my beautiful leaf hilted rapier (full size and very real). I ask for a helper to hold this sword, I then borrow a bill (or use my own) and stab through it with the sword (obviously creating a rip and hole). I then take a stealth pen and do the same thing...but not creating a hole.

My patter would be something like the pen is mightier that the sword and I will show you why.

Any advice or ideas would be helpful.

Thanks.

~~Rob~~
"Genius is another word for magic, and the whole point of magic is that it is inexplicable." - Margot Fonteyn
ashah
View Profile
Elite user
474 Posts

Profile of ashah
I don't know... don't you think it's kind of anti-climactic to put a pen through a bill after you've already wielded a sword? Although if your presentation with the pen is a little "over the top", it could be a lot of fun.

Just don't hurt anyone with that thing. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Variation of Stealth Pen. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL