The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Treme, the HBO series (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

GlenD
View Profile
Inner circle
LosAngeles, Ca
1293 Posts

Profile of GlenD
Ok I know I'm a couple years late getting on board with this but having had this show recommended I'm hooked! Anyone else watch it or enjoy it?
"A miracle is something that seems impossible but happens anyway" - Griffin

"Any future where you succeed, is one where you tell the truth." - Griffin (Griffin rocks!)
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
It was one of my favorites.
GlenD
View Profile
Inner circle
LosAngeles, Ca
1293 Posts

Profile of GlenD
I can see why, interesting characters, great music and historically rich locale! Besides I love New Orleans, the take on life in general by many of the folks that live there, and I can't wait to go back. Planning to go next year. But yeah I find the show very entertaining just a lot of fun to watch.

"Any future where you succeed, is one where you tell the truth." - Griffin (Griffin rocks!)
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Lot's of interesting stuff insights into the aftermath of the hurricane. And, like you said, the music is great. I need to visit New Orleans again.
GlenD
View Profile
Inner circle
LosAngeles, Ca
1293 Posts

Profile of GlenD
Looks like we have something in common, Bob. New Orleans is just a cool place to go, you don't even need a plan or itinerary cuz a good time is around every corner. You can follow the sounds or follow your nose or both! And I want to meet "Warpomagicguy", last time I was there I missed him.

Glen

mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Of course we have things in common. Obviously we both have a deep love for magic as well or we wouldn't be here.

I have plenty of friends who disagree with me completely on political and religious matters, but we get along great anyway.
Salguod Nairb
View Profile

Room 101
0 Posts

Profile of Salguod Nairb
I lost interest after John Goodman departed.
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Treme, the HBO series (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL