The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Are there Secret Societies? (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7016 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Eugene Burger would be proud.
frankvomit
View Profile
Elite user
485 Posts

Profile of frankvomit
I concur magicfish!
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
So you've all proven my point. You seem to agree that the most secretive of societies will never be heard of by you or me....... just think about that ... then on with your lives .. Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
JFK, he mentioned a "monolithic and ruthless conspiracy". The keenly astute among you will notice the word monolithic means formed of a single large block of rock. Anyone who has ever rested their head on a rock will understand that what JFK was warming us about the Rockefeller foundations. Everyone knows today they are a "monolithic and ruthless conspiracy" but back then it was a secret.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
Quote:
On Sep 20, 2014, Slim King wrote:
So you've all proven my point. You seem to agree that the most secretive of societies will never be heard of by you or me....... just think about that ... then on with your lives .. Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Didja ever notice that if you close your eyes, they dismantle the entire world until there's nothing, and then when you open your eyes again, they put everything back again quickly?
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7016 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Quote:
On Sep 20, 2014, tommy wrote:
JFK, he mentioned a "monolithic and ruthless conspiracy". The keenly astute among you will notice the word monolithic means formed of a single large block of rock. Anyone who has ever rested their head on a rock will understand that what JFK was warming us about the Rockefeller foundations. Everyone knows today they are a "monolithic and ruthless conspiracy" but back then it was a secret.

Lol
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Are there Secret Societies? (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL