The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Looking for Magic Castle Guest Pass for Friend (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RevJohn
View Profile
Inner circle
Oregon City Oregon, Oregon
2473 Posts

Profile of RevJohn
Greetings!

A friend of mine (and Magician) is looking to take his Son (who has just started getting interested in magic), and perhaps family, to the Castle the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th of January.

If anyone has a guest pass they could let them use, it would be fantastic!

PM here, or you can e-mail me at john(at)giftofgrace.net

Thanks so much!

RevJohn
beldorian
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of beldorian
Thanks John - I am John's friend. I originally published this request on Facebook and a couple of old friends of mine responded, but, we still haven't had any luck securing passes.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=......98523060

"I had the amazing pleasure when I was in college to be a professional (getting paid to perform) magician with some of my closest friends, Fletcher, John, & Scott. Alas, that was a LONG time ago when I was much younger and better looking! Smile

I traveled to LA at some point during my time at Concordia University Portland and at the time, my friend, Jerry Andrus (one of the most amazing magicians I ever had the pleasure of knowing) connected me with somebody who took me to the Magic Castle - it was one of the most amazing nights of my young life.

My son, Bryan has started to pick up magic and is showing some promise. He and his sister are going to be marching in the Rose Parade this coming New Year's Day. So, I thought I would ask if there are any members of the Magic Castle that may be able to arrange for my son and I to come visit the Castle while we're in the area sometime on the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th of January?

If you are a member or know of any members could you please PM or email me at support(at)marketingpov.com to see if I can treat my son, or maybe even my family to a "once in a lifetime" amazing experience at the Magic Castle?"
Magic-Scott
View Profile
Veteran user
310 Posts

Profile of Magic-Scott
I would suggest asking Whit Haydn or Vinny Marini. They should be able to point you in the right direction....
giobbi1
View Profile
Loyal user
252 Posts

Profile of giobbi1
Quote:
On Oct 14, 2014, beldorian wrote:
Thanks John - I am John's friend. I originally published this request on Facebook and a couple of old friends of mine responded, but, we still haven't had any luck securing passes.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=......98523060

"I had the amazing pleasure when I was in college to be a professional (getting paid to perform) magician with some of my closest friends, Fletcher, John, & Scott. Alas, that was a LONG time ago when I was much younger and better looking! Smile

I traveled to LA at some point during my time at Concordia University Portland and at the time, my friend, Jerry Andrus (one of the most amazing magicians I ever had the pleasure of knowing) connected me with somebody who took me to the Magic Castle - it was one of the most amazing nights of my young life.

My son, Bryan has started to pick up magic and is showing some promise. He and his sister are going to be marching in the Rose Parade this coming New Year's Day. So, I thought I would ask if there are any members of the Magic Castle that may be able to arrange for my son and I to come visit the Castle while we're in the area sometime on the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th of January?

If you are a member or know of any members could you please PM or email me at support(at)marketingpov.com to see if I can treat my son, or maybe even my family to a "once in a lifetime" amazing experience at the Magic Castle?"

That's wild. My girlfriends son will be marching in the parade as well so we will be out there from the 28th till the 2nd. I am trying to get passes for New Years Eve as that is one of the few free nights we have. I have a couple friends who are members, but I haven't approached them yet as I figure there is still some time. I did see on the web site that if you are a member of the IBM or SAM, you can call and secure a guest pass. That is my first plan and then I'll go to plan B if necessary. Good luck.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Looking for Magic Castle Guest Pass for Friend (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL