The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Lucked in to going to the Super Bowl!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jimisolo
View Profile
Regular user
League City, TX
110 Posts

Profile of jimisolo
That's right, this has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with magic, but is too cool for me to keep to myself.

An employee of mine has a daughter who was one of only 60 students from Houston area schools to participate in the Mtv Halftime show. My coworker has been struggling with cancer and tires out very easily, so she didn't think that she could handle the whole Super Bowl experience. She wanted her daughter to have a chaperone though, so guess what...yours truly got the gig. Smile Smile

I actually thought of taking some flash cotton and a couple of finger flashers, but would probably end up in some serious trouble (regardless of how harmless the intent is). Think I'll just kick back and enjoy the moment. Smile
GlenD
View Profile
Inner circle
LosAngeles, Ca
1293 Posts

Profile of GlenD
That is so cool.
I think everyone is just too darned jealous to conjure up a reply to this one. Smile
What a lucky dude, I wish I could attend a Superbowl one of these days!
Have a blast and I will keep an eye out for you when they scan the crowds.

GlenD
"A miracle is something that seems impossible but happens anyway" - Griffin

"Any future where you succeed, is one where you tell the truth." - Griffin (Griffin rocks!)
master121
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of master121
Lucky, I wish I could go to the superbowl one day. But, I wouldn't see the COMMERCIALS, but it would still be fun!

-master121
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Lucked in to going to the Super Bowl!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL