The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Seeing is believing » » Is there an Optical Illusion DVD ? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I'd love to have a few Optical Illusions projected onto the wall behind me in my next gig ... Is there a Good DVD? Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
No one???? I'm willing to PAY!!!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
THANKS!!!!
Anatole
View Profile
Inner circle
1912 Posts

Profile of Anatole
Rather than a video of optical illusions, perhaps a PowerPoint slide show would be an option.
Most optical illusions are static pictures, so motion video would not add a whole lot to such a presentation.
Also, I think projected images of optical illusions while you are performing might be a distraction. It might be better to alternate an optical illusion example with a trick/routine.

----- Sonny
----- Sonny Narvaez
MagicDan3333
View Profile
New user
Sun Prairie, WI
38 Posts

Profile of MagicDan3333
I have projected images on the wall through PowerPoint presentations. I am considering having some poster size optical illusions made up for work on stage. Still considering what size they should be.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Seeing is believing » » Is there an Optical Illusion DVD ? (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL