The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Favorite tricks where you leave your business card? (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
BeThePlunk
View Profile
Special user
West of Boston, East of Eden
887 Posts

Profile of BeThePlunk
Personal FX by JB Magic and Wayne Dobson. It's a prediction effect that uses your cards. It's clever and interactive, but I don't think it fits my developing style. I'll sell you .mine unused. PM me if interested.

David
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
Card now by Damian Surr & Jakob Halskov...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On Oct 26, 2014, joseph wrote:
Card now by Damian Surr & Jakob Halskov...

Agree. Too app highest recommendation.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
ZachDavenport
View Profile
Inner circle
Last time I posted I had one less than
1196 Posts

Profile of ZachDavenport
Quote:
On Oct 21, 2014, ZachDavenport wrote:
Has anyone seen scar tissue by jay Sankey? If not look it up. In his trick you tear the corner off a taxi receipt, and fuse it to the back. I scanned a ripped corner of my business card from vistaprint, then ordered a batch of them with the ripped corner printed on the back. They just arrived, so they have not been tested, but I feel like it will go well.

It went very well! People loved the trick, and it left them with an impossible souvenir, that was my business card.
Reality is a real killjoy.
JeffreyMichael1127
View Profile
New user
98 Posts

Profile of JeffreyMichael1127
Daniel Madison's Angle Z? ...just hope you don't rip off the important info.
Levi Bennett
View Profile
Inner circle
1778 Posts

Profile of Levi Bennett
Something I enjoy that people seem to like is my Hot Leads wallet. Williams Magic here in Tucson has the rights to them now and still produces and sells them.

A flaming business card attracts attention and is really lots of fun. People remember it long after you've given it to them.

You are limited to using matte finish cards, but I never had an issue with that. I make my cards via Vistaprint and I have never made flashy, glossy cards or cards printed on playing card stock, etc.

You can get the wallet here: http://williamsmagic.com/shop/?main_page......id=13591

Smile
Performing magic unprofessionally since 2008!
ZachDavenport
View Profile
Inner circle
Last time I posted I had one less than
1196 Posts

Profile of ZachDavenport
Quote:
On Dec 1, 2014, JeffreyMichael1127 wrote:
Daniel Madison's Angle Z? ...just hope you don't rip off the important info.

Sankey's trick came before Angle Z.
Reality is a real killjoy.
reed kammerer
View Profile
Veteran user
320 Posts

Profile of reed kammerer
Way ahead of them all..
POT HOLE By Michael Close
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Favorite tricks where you leave your business card? (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL