The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Looking for a thread dealing with a spelling list. (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JBSmith1978
View Profile
Veteran user
NY
389 Posts

Profile of JBSmith1978
Looking for a specific post. I've tried searching for it to no avail.
It involves some posters discussing a list. The list matched most
numerical positions within a 52 card deck to a spell, ie 14= My favorite card.
It was a great read and I'd love to read it again as it sighted sources as well as names.
Best,
Jed
Cain
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
1553 Posts

Profile of Cain
Have you tried using the "exact phrase" tool in the search engine? Type "my favorite card" without quotes, and select a search for the "Shuffled, Not Stirred" forum. I did not thoroughly check each and every hit, but my quick n' dirty search pointed to this thread: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......rt=30#13 If you remember some of the other phrases, it might help you narrow things down.
Ellusionst discussing the Arcane Playing cards: "Michaelangelo took four years to create the Sistine Chapel masterpiece... these took five."

Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes: "You know Einstein got bad grades as a kid? Well, mine are even worse!"
mclose
View Profile
V.I.P.
306 Posts

Profile of mclose
JBSmith1978 - You are probably referring to a post near the bottom of this thread:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=205

M. Close
JBSmith1978
View Profile
Veteran user
NY
389 Posts

Profile of JBSmith1978
That's it! Thanks much!
By the way, for those who haven't read the entire thread it's well worth the wade.
A conversation full of ideas, real work, and references.
It allowed me to conflate some ideas on Mnemonicosis, Out of Sight Out of Mind and
Fishing into a modular multiple sighted selection routine that retains stack.
Thanks again MC
Best
Jed
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Looking for a thread dealing with a spelling list. (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL