The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Moritz Mueller Performs MO-FLY (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
mch64961
View Profile
New user
TN
82 Posts

Profile of mch64961
That is insane! Wow
MICKEY SILVER
View Profile
Elite user
Boston, Ma.
442 Posts

Profile of MICKEY SILVER
OMG!!! This kid is so good!!!! I can tell everyone this!!! He certainly has what it takes to become an absolutely famous CLOSE-UP MAGICIAN someday!!!!!! Excellent Job Kid!!!!

"MICKEY SILVER
ajb6864
View Profile
Special user
Greece
637 Posts

Profile of ajb6864
He's 14
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
Very good he has a great future a head of him Smile
Marc DeSouza
View Profile
V.I.P.
Wayne, PA
162 Posts

Profile of Marc DeSouza
Actually, he was still 13 when the video was filmed...not that it makes any difference Smile I've been friends with his dad, Thorsten, aka Paco de la Luz, for years and they came to visit us about 18 months ago. The young man is a natural. He has a winning personality and smile. He loves doing magic and that is reflected in his work. He performed a few things for me when we sessioned and he was very competent. I taught him a few things and made some suggestions to him. He sent me some videos and we talked a little more. When he sent me the video for Mo Fly a few months ago, I was bowled over. He must have locked himself in his room for a year to create and learn to do that routine so impeccably. With young men like this, I feel good about the future of magic.
fonda57
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
3080 Posts

Profile of fonda57
He was recently on The Ellen show, and did quite well
SandwichMan
View Profile
New user
Myrtle Beach
77 Posts

Profile of SandwichMan
What a talented young man. He's certainly put in a lot of hard work in to that routine for sure! I've watched it multiple times just for pure enjoyment.

I'm not that much of a coin worker, but his performance makes me want to buy the download just to support him.
Music is meaningless if it cannot be FELT be cannot it if meaningless is magic.
fonda57
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
3080 Posts

Profile of fonda57
That's a great idea, buy it to support him.
RatdeLabo
View Profile
New user
France
89 Posts

Profile of RatdeLabo
There is a download to buy?
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Quote:
On Dec 13, 2014, RatdeLabo wrote:
There is a download to buy?

Gregory Wilson sells it on his site (he also took him to the Magic Castle and showed him around, I read on another thread)
http://thesecretsource.com/index.php

and of course Penguin sells it.
http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/5011
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
CarpetShark
View Profile
Special user
576 Posts

Profile of CarpetShark
Simply incredible! For such a young person, he has the complete package: skill, the ability to make it look easy, and a wonderful stage presence.
DP the Great
View Profile
Regular user
CC, Texas
198 Posts

Profile of DP the Great
I love coin magic. Been doing it for almost a decade. I would like to say I am decent. He made me look like a child. Worst part, he is the child. Bravo
D. P. the Great
www.dpandedmagic.com
cperkins
View Profile
Special user
700 Posts

Profile of cperkins
This little prodigy actually teaches this stuff as well????
To see a difficult thing lightly handled gives the impression of the impossible.
(Goethe)
Bobby Forbes
View Profile
Inner circle
virginia beach, VA.
1569 Posts

Profile of Bobby Forbes
I've said it before and I'll say it again. The kid is great. Anyone who is intimidated by serious coin work because they think it takes years and years to become proficient needs to watch this. Obviously he hasn't been doing coin magic for decades and is light years ahead of many 30 year pros. Just takes a little dedication. Don't be intimidated Smile
SandwichMan
View Profile
New user
Myrtle Beach
77 Posts

Profile of SandwichMan
One question about Moritz though...was he just visiting the U.S from Germany? Or is he originally from Germany, but now resides in the U.S?
Music is meaningless if it cannot be FELT be cannot it if meaningless is magic.
CarpetShark
View Profile
Special user
576 Posts

Profile of CarpetShark
Quote:
On Dec 13, 2014, DP the Great wrote:
I love coin magic. Been doing it for almost a decade. I would like to say I am decent. He made me look like a child. Worst part, he is the child. Bravo

LOL! I feel exactly the same DP. Been at it for about five years now (started like you, about a decade ago, but began to really apply myself and put the hours in when I left work (for medical reasons).

The little guy is clearly gifted AND practices very hard. Great stuff Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Moritz Mueller Performs MO-FLY (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL