The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Who makes these decisions? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

slowkneenuh
View Profile
Regular user
After 5,278+ posts, only credited with
133 Posts

Profile of slowkneenuh
The comedy of errors by those we should trust never stops....

Now this: "Plane carrying fifth American sickened with Ebola lands in Nebraska, where he'll be treated - @AP".

Who in their right mind would not think that consolidating people with a contagious illness in one spot is more practical then spreading them around the nation and increasing the risk of errors in handling the patients and dispersing the illness much more rapidly?
John

"A poor workman always blames his tools"
Salguod Nairb
View Profile

Room 101
0 Posts

Profile of Salguod Nairb
Who makes the decision to open yet another thread about Ebola instead of contributing to the existing ones?
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness...
slowkneenuh
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of slowkneenuh
Who would no better than myself who originated the first one but no longer can locate it?
John

JoeJoe
View Profile
Inner circle
Myrtle Beach
1915 Posts

Profile of JoeJoe
Quote:
On Oct 6, 2014, Salguod Nairb wrote:
Who makes the decision to open yet another thread about Ebola instead of contributing to the existing ones?

There are no existing ebola thread. :/

-JoeJoe
Amazing JoeJoe on YouTube[url=https://www.youtube.com/user/AmazingJoeJoe]
slowkneenuh
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of slowkneenuh
My faux pas typo to Salguod Nairb. "Who would (know) better than myself who originated the first one but no longer can locate it"?
John

Salguod Nairb
View Profile

Room 101
0 Posts

Profile of Salguod Nairb
Http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=32

This one was started prior to yours. The others have gone where all good threads go to die on the big green.
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness...
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
If thread titles at least gave SOME indication of what the thread is about, we wouldn't be having this discussion.
slowkneenuh
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of slowkneenuh
Are we not advised to avoid letting the spectator know in advance what the details are to pique their curiousity? Would you answer your phone if the caller ID said "Joe Scam"? Smile
John

tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
The Club of Rome
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Pecan_Creek
View Profile
Veteran user
The Nation of TEXAS!
323 Posts

Profile of Pecan_Creek
Who makes these decisions?

The CDC , http://www.cdc.gov

...Next...
slowkneenuh
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of slowkneenuh
I have always been a supporter of the concept that the federal government can and should undertake services in the best interest of the country as a whole that the states or local governments cannot or will not perform. Unfortunately for the past dozen or more years, every program or action I believed in has been mishandled and met with unforeseen consequences. Most of them seem to originate with misleading information, poorly planned or inadequate leadership. The leadership positions I had come to rely on in our government over the years can best be described as inept. Unfortunately, because of the magnitude of the issues our world and country faces, it takes something on the scale of our federal government to address them. This need has now become a very frightening solution. Furthermore, the incompetence is demonstrated in all political parties and all institutions and organizations of government.

The handling of the Ebols crisis is the latest manifestation of my concern and has presented another crisis with possible dire consequences because of the government's action or inaction when it was needed most.
John

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Who makes these decisions? (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL